Well this was probably the easiest LHB

Gotta get that +18 buff on FF.Corrin with that DC Vantage Brazen Atk with Glimmer bb

8 Likes

I saw the accessory and immediately thought of this image

17 Likes

Seliph gets a gold star for finally getting his first alt… how cute

2 Likes

Didn’t require that much planning
Tsubasa is basically the Seliph Slayer she survived the abyssal map with 1 health point, though

6 Likes

This was indeed the easiest LHB, for me at least. I did both infernal and abyssal first try. L!Ephraim just said: ‘‘It’s free real estate!’’

7 Likes

I used FF!Corrin too but using bride Micaiah as a support , domination is so dumb lol

Just a fun little team.

5 Likes

I knew something was up when Ike actually survived things

5 Likes

After I gave Little Leif Flashing Blade it was. I really should use that on him more often.

5 Likes

Such an ez smash. Kempf tanked the boss. Did they forget to precharge him?/LOL. Took like, 2 whole turns.

But no. I want them all to be this ez. I hate headaches.

3 Likes

Meanwhile I’m over here having a freaking headache and hating that I’ve now stayed up an extra hour to get nowhere on this freaking map. Gawd I don’t have time to deal with this nonsense. L!Leif or Igrene neither worked with Duo Micaiah, Rafiel, and S!Ishtar… That freaking Brave Bow spawn kept ruining everything by not freaking dying without having to use Dominance…

7 Likes

Not every L/M unit actually gets a pre charge special… like L.Chrom has Aether pre charged at 2 but Sothis doesn’t have a pre charge… then again her special is already 2, but then F.Grima has a fully charged Bonfire while Duma’s Draconic Aura isn’t charged at all

4 Likes

I know but damn. He may have been more intimidating with more power backing him. :cat:

3 Likes

Seeing that his ignis would deal 39 damage yah it would really make him more of a threat… and all he needs is just a 2 pre charge in order to fire back with Ignis when you attack him at least… but honestly… he’s a whole lot easier to deal with by baiting him so in that case he’d need it to be fully charge

4 Likes

I havent done the abbysal yet due to irl but the infernal was done in one try so there is that

I’d say it was pretty difficult for me, potentially impossible, had I not abused Lysithea’s AOE. Took a while with trial and error but otherwise came out pretty easy.

I did have to swap it up a little and have IP on Inigo and QP on Lysithea for an instant Blazing Thunder. Otherwise there weren’t really any easy units to charge up on.

Really starting to see why three dancers and an AOE nuke is pretty busted.

4 Likes

Yall are easily beating the abysmal and I can’t even beat the infernal
:feh_sharenacry:

2 Likes

Honestly, the map allowed me to do Brave Lyn cheese with Galeforce Silvia support (seriously, I can’t count how many times I’ve completed ranged unit/s cheese runs with GF Silvia chipping a trouble unit enough for a kill)

Some trial and error can allow AI manipulation that splits their forces in two. There’s no other terrain perfect for cheesing than this one.

Bramimond aoe nukes and stats boosted by L!Eliwood.

Thanks for the intel. Typical WoM blazing wind hasn’t been able to get past the final abyssal so I’ll go try that.