Well, Well, Well

Lookie, Lookie! Who came back!

2 Likes

Is this good or is this bad? I don’t know who he is.

5 Likes

Nairo, who was a Smash Player!

In July, Captain Zack told that Nairo sexually abused him, but in October - Nairo tweeted about how Zack was ACTUALLY lying about it and it was Opposite!

3 Likes

It’s a Smash Player. Think he had allegations against him, don’t know the whole story

3 Likes

So, in Other Words - Zack was a manipulative moron the whole time!

1 Like

Try not to make bold statements like that based on likely very limited information. You don’t really know what it was like for either party and the media does exaggerate or twist the facts a lot.

Idk. Just good practice.

18 Likes

Evidence for Zack’s lies: https://mobile.twitter.com/NairoMK/status/1321483799402860546
For some reason, I had copied Other Link by accident, my Apologies!

ah yes I do love me some good FEH conte-

20 Likes

18 Likes

I’m just gonna leave my comment and be done with the thread. :v

No one really gave the guy a chance to speak and the opposing side wasn’t really that great credibility-wise. Dunno why people are so surprised over this but it is what it is.

10 Likes

Yeah. And it seems like basically every other major figure in the Smash community is on Nario’s side, so his side of things seems to be more credible.

6 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Ngl I clicked expecting this to be a thread on the new Schaffrillas video

Reminder that Nairo got banned from Twitch but Zack is still a Twitch Partner

1 Like

Schaffrillas video…
flashbacks at unnecessary rage of mine + making me realize i like Corrin…

1 Like

There’s literally another board called Other Games…

4 Likes

Don’t really have much to say tbh

If he wants to move on let him

As long as he sees his past actions as a opportunity for improvement then I see no reason to prevent him from doing so

There’s nothing wrong with giving someone a chance so long as they’re willing to take it

Applies to Zack too

3 Likes

They should bring back tarring and feathering as a special punishment for people pretentious enough to involve themselves in the business of two people, of which they are neither, while knowing a grand total of absolutely nothing about said business.

1 Like