Well, yet another Abyssal clear

Flame Emperor Edelgard and FF.Corrin did pretty much all the work until the Red Armored at the end where L.Azura had to hit him twice then Naga was able to finish him off… and sadly wasn’t running Galeforce on Edelgard… I actually had to use Sol for her to last long enough to get to the end while running DC HB3 combo. You can probably guess why I ran it with Naga… that Dragon effectiveness for Edelgard really helped her kill the Red Flier Dragon

7 Likes

This was just for Infernal

They really just had to start you where it’s impossible for Lethe to attack anyone without being danced once first… Screw you abyssal, I’m already sick of looking at Mila’s face to care to try

3 Likes

What’s the accessory this time? :feh_eirikathink:

too lazy to complete Infernal right now :feh_legion:

1 Like

2 Likes

I am glad I decided to pull for bride Micaiah , I was able to clear the map in one turn with female fallen Corrin lol

3 Likes

If the game would actually GIVE ME my Duo Micaiah…

The usual Abyssal suspects.

2 Likes

This is as far as I can go,then everything goes downhill

I’m using this skills and team for a contest,this is not fun

5 Likes

The Brave team did it again.

3 Likes

This was awful. I did pretty well once I figured out how to force the first healer to target Takumi and quickly get him into WoM range, but once Mila and that Guard Sword armor were all that were left, I had to do all sorts of wacky maneuvering because I could barely damage either of them when I had full Goad and L-Azura buffs going. High defense enemies with Guard effects are my bane… So I had to bide time for L-Robin to heal up with Renewal so she could bait them (thankfully they have defensive specials or I would have been done for). I also kept forgetting about Mila’s Isolation which kept tripping me up.

Peony had to tank the blue mage cav at the end but otherwise, the Leifs did everything

1 Like

Rushed to kill Mila with Edelgard. And the rest was easy, hit and bait.

Low quality vid though…

3 Likes

This one was ■■■■■■■■. I wanted to solo it with kempf but that BITCH ■■■■■■ with my dancers. I just couldn’t find a combo that worked.

My feelings:

giphy (1)

In the end I solved it with raw power. You know… Also ■■■■ that sessions lull mage making me use tomebreaker on kempf. Eat my ass for that.

4 Likes

I can’t stress enough how annoyingly irritating that isolation skill was in terms of positioning as I couldn’t afford to let my dancers be within the range and also safe from danger. This battle took me nearly three hours to beat because as I got closer to winning, there was a different outcome with me losing. I tried so many things but I found myself at a loss. Eventually, I realized that my celica needed an offensive special for the very first time in an abyssal battle and a few tactics skills. With all that in mind, the battle was eventually done.

2 Likes

It took enough time for me to have listened to Chromatica three times, but Mila’s very annoying abyssal battle was very gratifying to beat.

3 Likes

That was rough, but they came through once again!

1 Like

Took me a couple tries but I got through it with FB/CC Karla, L!Azura, Leliwood, and Kana.

1 Like

PM1 did a very good guide with Altina, Minierva, Eir and Peony

I didn’t follow it completely because both my Altina and my Minierva are merged but it worked out the same

1 Like

Cleared it with Fike, Bike, Lys and Bluci :feh_ikestare: :feh_fbike: :feh_lysitheacool: :feh_lucinasmug:

I think this one took me 4 tries

Then I cleared all the other abyssals I didn’t bother with before because I didn’t like the accessory. I wanted F!Ike to have some more fun. That man is insane

3 Likes

So like I know its pretty much the same as a f2p guide team but this is the part that annoyed me

1 Like