Well you're not Jill (what should I do?)

I’m glad I got him, since I liked him in Sacred Stones but honestly with this Ivs and his Kit wouldn’t it be better to fodder him? :thinking:

10 Likes

yeah straight up kill him

10 Likes

Murder basically

10 Likes

I agree with the murdering. Sadly.

7 Likes

Honestly, great fodder. Props.

3 Likes

Oof, I have that same IV. I would fodder but I can’t think of anyone in my barracks that could make use of his fodder, so he’s just sitting there.

3 Likes

Btw guys should I fodder his Axe or his B skill?

1 Like

@LadyLuna probably someone with high HP that appreciates the extra spd Darting Blow 4 provides or a tier 4 A skill for optimal scoring: Astram, Ross, Echidna.

Either that or an infantry unit with high HP for an IP AR-D team: Silvia, Olivia, Ninian, Tethys, Merric, Iago, Gangrel, Gordin, Virion, etc.

1 Like

@Tophez I don’t find true value on Firesweep Axe+ in my barracks, maybe you do, just remember that’s 2/4 possible skills to inherit, leaving you with either Darting Blow 4 or/and IP 3 if you fodder a 4 stars Marisa from the grail shop or a 4 stars P!Geese.

All of his set is good, but I think Sudden Panic 3 is the most premium of all his skills, so it would be best to give it to someone with high HP and, either wants the extra spd from Darting Blow 4, or wants to be in an IP team for AR-D, like listed above.

1 Like

Literally the only units of those I have built are Tethys and Olivia lol. And neither have HP boon.

That’s fine too, she can support with Temari+ (Res) and Sudden Panic 3 on B, that would make her very similar to Aversa, but colorless with more stats and no weakness to bows.
Also give her Darting Blow 4 on A and Flashing Blade on SS for those fast and easy Iceberg kills :feh_reinyes:

1 Like

That’s interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Silvia

Fodder him to her

1 Like

Something like this:

Tethys (1 Eir, 1 Peony, 1 Mila)

Merric (2 Bramimonds)

Iago (2 Bramimonds)

Silvia (1 Thrasir, 1 Mirabilis)

Astram (Arena)

Ross (Arena)

1 Like

Me who got a +atk -res Gerik :feh_almbruh: i mean you could but no don’t

1 Like

I have the same Gerik and marked him for fodder. Although if you keep his base kit +HP is actually not that bad since IP and sudden panic both profit from it.

2 Likes

I have mine to Silvia. Sudden Panic + IP3 saves feathers, or Sudden Panic + IP1 saves fodder but won’t be quite as effective

1 Like

That’s the same IVs I got on mine from that GotHW rerun!

I decided to utilize that +HP for shenanigans and replaced Firesweep Axe with something else.

1 Like