Welp another 3H +10 unit

Now do I go all in on +Atk for her Adaptive damage or go +Spd

Pretty decent luck with my first 77 orbs

Sadly my second set of 77 orbs only got me a single Annette, but thats all I needed from it

16 Likes

Annette speed is kinda ehh imo so go attack :feh_flaynyay:

tho ig LnD seal can work around that

9 Likes

I mean its not “completely” bad since she can reach 43 Spd before buffs/Skill… tho in today’s time that is meh seeing that units are coming with that much at +0, but the majority of them are Red units who she wouldn’t be fighting anyways

11 Likes

But yah +Atk will most likely be the best option anyways… because I mean what’s a DC Vantage Adaptive damage build without +Atk am I right

10 Likes

now watch her shred through her enemies :feh_flaynfire:

9 Likes

Especially Blue’s

10 Likes

Some call her support… but some supports can dish out the highest DPS

11 Likes

All that’s left are DFs :fgo_ereshwoah:

but infantry dragonflowers mmmmm that’s pain :catroll:

9 Likes

Woah, that’s terrifying. :feh_bylethshook: Congrats! :feh_flaynsmile:

10 Likes

but infantry dragonflowers mmmmm that’s pain

Implying that I can’t already do it

Tho I’m not going to… I like her, but not enough to invest almost all my DF… Besides I need to save them for when old Inf units can have 20 DF for my Oboro

11 Likes

You mean crush her enemies

7 Likes

God, I wish that were me :catcry:

I’m trying to conserve my Orbs for L-Julia’s rerun so I couldn’t afford to pull more than two Annettes. I hope that I’ll be in better shape the next time she’s a focus (whenever that may be…)

4 Likes

@daisyjane Annette!

1 Like

I know. I am sad :frowning: I soo badly want to get her finished.
but i am in @LadyLuna land. just can’t. even though i really want to.

With Annette - I would probably stick w/her monster +atk stat. with most Adaptive units (outside of Baby Marth). I generally stick w/the Atk.

I have DC for her. just dunno what 2nd skill i’ll give her when she’s not doing Ruse/Movement-nanigans.

4 Likes