What account should I use

Hey, sorry I’m not trying to show off or anything, so forgive in advance please. I got Skadi, the problem is that is in an account that I don’t use, I have this account for 3+ years, but I just used to enter to get servants since my phone was trash, in the begging of the year I got a new one, but I didn’t know how to play and used all my 1/2/3* to exp my other servants. After I realise what I did I decided to started a new account, and it’s going pretty well, I don’t have a lot of SR, basically wellfare, and I got 2 Achilles and one Altria. In the other account I got Skadi, Cu chulainn and Billy, should I play the Skadi account instead of my currently?
I’m in Rome on the old account

1 Like

I’d try raising both, you current account be Main and the Skadi account be Alter.

I get that Skadi is amazing and you got her on your older account, but what about the sweat and saliva you expended to play the newer, better managed, one?

In any case, if you can’t decide, just raise both, but maintain decent time for both, spending more time on the main account. I mean don’t overthink this or you’ll go bald I’M KIDDING PLAY FGO FOREVER

1 Like

There comes a point when you simply run out of things to do. I run 2 accounts on paid one f2p. It’s not that hard especially if you know how to use macros for farming. My paid account is almost out of things to do all 21 of my ssrs are either max skilled or 9/9/9, all the srs are 9/9/9, all the bronze are 9/9/9 and the silvers are minimum 6/6/6. Probably by the end of of the year everyone will be 9/9/9

I actually like having 2 accounts. I like having to think of alternative strategies because of massive limits on my f2p account. I also enjoy when people crap on certain servants and when I have them on my f2p acc I like to use them to prove them wrong too though. Except Phantom there’s no redeeming phantom

1 Like

Skadi is great, but it sounds like you don’t have that many servants that she can enable, plus the fact that you’d still have to raise her battery skill to 10. So don’t be in a rush to abandon your other account just yet and keep playing them both.

1 Like