What are the odds?

I just pulled two heibindis off focus on my alt accoubt, what are the odds of that happening?

10 Likes

Well… very low

I guess the game just wants you to build Helbindi :feh_legion:

9 Likes

I guess, in all my time on my main account I haven’t pulled a single helbondi, or any muspel unit for that matter, but in my alt account I get two. lol

10 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

What are the odds that I won’t kill you for that luck

7 Likes

Idk 0%?

7 Likes

True

7 Likes

It happens too me often if I’m mass pulling,I was pitybroken by b Celica 2x while pulling for F Julia merges

1 Like

Happened to me way back when I got 2 Micaiahs as off focus units at 3%. Very rare but does make me feel happy.

3 Likes

look at all that free IP fodder

3 Likes

Depends on the refine they will give him this autumn/winter :feh_bylethsmile:

4 Likes

Sadly i didnt get them on my main account. Where I have been hoping to get infantry pulse for a while so I can do a duofonse ar Def team.

2 Likes

Couple Marissa with grails. I know it’s grails, but still, unless she’s a merge project, worth it.

Edit: Eh, then you need some feathers. But still, grails/feather use > than loads of orbs for something available to you.

2 Likes

What are some units that would be good in a duofonse ip team? Also is 920 grails enough?

2 Likes

I got 2 FMorgans when hunting for Nailah or Micaiah in the TT banner, and two Hero Fest tickets got me off focus OGAzuras on the same banner. Luck can be a tricky mistress.

1 Like

Well it depends on what exactly you want but he needs 2 shots of IP to charge open the future.
Generally IP teams want at least one dancer so ninian and silvia are your best bets there(silvia is much easier to get merges and a +hp iv for). From there you’d also obviously need nukes.
So for red you want something like Lysithea, F!Julia, Kiria, Lilian, etc. Lysithea is probably the best with her slaying tome and TP, as that would let her charge an AoE or dragon fang with only 2 IP’s(same as Alfonse).
For blue nukes you want Ophelia lol. For alternatives maybe F!Delthea or L!Julia?
For green you want Thrasir(especially in Anima season), L!Celica(pretty good since placed near bolts traps since her slot b will proc if one goes off), or maybe Nino.
Colorless is less mandatory but if you leave Duo Alfonse as your only blue, then L!Alm works extremely well. He and L!Celica each deal true damage with their weapon, but a lesser-known part is that their true damage gets added in on AoE’s. For amy weapon that deals extra true during an attack, that true damage gets applied when an AoE is used as well as when they attack. This makes L!Alm and L!Celica 2 of the nastiest AoE users in the game(especially Celica). The problem with that is that they don’t have slaying weapons, meaning you have to charge the full 4cd for them.
I’d say a really solid(but expensive) lineup would be +hp silvia with WoM and IP, a ninian with WoM and IP, Lysithea with dragon fang, Duo Alfonse with IP and QR, L!Celica with dragon fang and either TP or a QP seal(or a Thrasir if this is an Astra defense), and L!Alm with blazing light,TP, and Hardy Bearing

2 Likes

Also assuming you haven’t pulled Marisa yet, 920 grails would get you up to 4 copies(with another 80 grails netting you a 5th). As long as you plan our your defense ahead of time, that is more than you’ll need

3 Likes

Reminds me of getting two off-focus Sues with similar IVs on the Aerobatics Banner. Same circle.

The world works in mysterious ways.

4 Likes

I got two B!Camilla with +Hp while pulling on the Fallen banner for F!F!Corrin. Now I really wish I didn’t fodder the first 2 copies that I pulled. Damn I could’ve had her at +3 and I never even pulled for her :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

Odds are very low although I think there was a FEHtuber who pulled 4 off focus OG Ikes on a pre-Thanos banner. So at least you weren’t as unlucky as him?

1 Like