What are your aims for the lotto events?

We may have limited boxes for this event but, as most of us know, we’ve got the Christmas 2019 and Da Vinci unlimited lotto events coming up soon. With enough boxes you can solve any number of problems from resolving EXP shortages to (temporary) escape from QP hell. You may even be saving up the mats and embers for future roll targets.

In essence, what are you wanting out of your lotto boxes and what issues are you planning to resolve?

For me, I need embers so I will be leveling servants like crazy afterwards. There are also far too many batteries which aren’t leveled due to QP and/or gem limitations. I want as many servants and skills leveled as much as I possibly can.

2 Likes

not even the lottos have ever managed to give me temporary respite from qp hell

mats for me though. especially the da vinci lotto ones

3 Likes

I mean, at least you can say you have over 100M QP…

before it vanishes in a matter of minutes…

2 Likes

From the current lottery: Everything, basically. Have plenty of CEs and servants to enjoy enough drop bonuses to fully clear all boxes and most of the shop, so going to exploit that.
From future ones…We’ll see when that comes around.

1 Like

I just hope the lottos can eat my apple :fgo_jeannu:

4 Likes

Min 50 box for me… Hopefully can get to 100 boxes. I really need more QP. And embers to raise lower star servants

2 Likes

Like nerofest i open 20 boxes And see how far i can go from there

3 Likes

Don’t remind me that… 100m QP from Nerofest disappeared after level Jack to 90 and 10/6/6

2 Likes

I only get those numbers if I’m intentionally restraining myself from using qp

otherwise, it drops down faster than I fill my present box

3 Likes

I’m going ham on boxes. If I wanted out of ember hell alone I need like over 400 boxes. I won’t get to that amount but I will try my goddamn hardest.

4 Likes

I’ll just farm min 100 boxes regardless what’s in the lotto :joy:

4 Likes

I was looking at the upcoming Altera the Santa event and heard it’s really lucrative because of the babies and mysterious spinal fluid in addition to the gems, so I’m hoping to go nuts on that…

but we’ll see. I may not need a lot of fluid right now, but it never hurts to prepare

that being said, I don’t know if I want to go nuts on the Da Vinci lotto.
if it had gems yeah definitely, but…monuments? why did it have to be monuments…?
how about you guys? monuments feels kind of…a letdown

1 Like

@Rationale 400 boxes? :fgo_buster:

5 Likes

he did 252 last time, so he at least needs to get 400 this time lol

5 Likes

I mean… the mats are good

• Bones
  • Dust
  • Serpent Jewels
  • Pages
  • Proofs
  • Fangs
  • Crystals
  • Horseshoes

I will take any amounts of these mats any day xD Especially proofs.

2 Likes

i kind of need seeds for this one and bones from Vinci event, so hopefully we get a bit of gold apples in between :thinking:

3 Likes

I remember have some gapples :fgo_mordredthink:

3 Likes

Oh, I can always use the bones, pages, and stuff. Even if I don’t need them … I still need them so yeah

but … monuments :( I feel like it will kill my enthusiasm

2 Likes

“28.5” gapples from Christmas plus all the bronze apples in the lottos.

20 from New Year, 43 from Da Vinci plus the usual lotto bronzes.

I think we’ll be okay xD

2 Likes

So i gonna have ± 200 gapples :fgo_mordredthink:
Sounds good :fgo_mordredthink:

2 Likes