What are your thoughts on Peony, our free unit for book IV, so far? (POLL)

• Really like her
  • Like her
  • Neutral
  • Dislike her
  • Really dislike her
  • Yoshiku is the best thing that ever happened to FEH :feh_corrinmug:

0 voters

6 Likes

Yoshiku is really a top artist, Glad he draws the new OCs.
Free dancer is cool I guess.

8 Likes

a grandblue fantasy character

6 Likes

Eh, she’s a worse L!Azura imo. Also why’d she have to be a light mythic, Eir already is one. Give us a mythic for the other season damnit!

6 Likes

Most likely won’t use her outside of AR,I’m not to into the overgrown fairy theme,but I like her art.

7 Likes

If she was green or red I would have like her more. Now she is a Azura 2.0 . But a free mythic flying dancer is pretty generous.

6 Likes

Gameplay-wise she looks like an overall worse L!Azura, but with a, in my opinion, much more fun dance skill that allows for some neat strategies.

As a character…
I’ll have to see. Design-wise I’m not a fan.

12 Likes

I feel like the one person who actually likes her design :thinking:

11 Likes

She’s cool.

Seems fun and since she’s free everyone can get her so that’s good.

She might be good for Hero Map clears, which seems fun.

She’ll probably see some use there if I choose to build her up.

5 Likes

That’s because you’re weird mom :feh_legion:

Like I’m one to talk :feh_flaynsmile:

4 Likes

She’s precious.
Her artwork, her artist, her voice lines and her base kit are amazing :feh_arvisboneappetite:

As I guy who doesn’t like L!Azura, I’m very happy Peony came along since now I can finally fodder L!Azura. Even with her 3 movement and +6/7 in all stats nonsense, I never enjoyed using her.

Peony offers some mobility in ground/air orders with her dances as well as +3 in combat stat buff when she is in their direction which requires more skill to use which is the just the way I like it.

Also Peony almost looks like a human version of Ribombee.
Ribombee_SM059

Of course Peony’s character could be worse than Azura but time will tell. Still using her over Azura if so.

Although I wish she was an Astra offense mythic instead. Eir already does a great job in light and people struggle in Astra season (except if you have Altina). Also that fact she’s another flying mythic which just makes team formation with tactics a pain unless you doing an all flier team.

6 Likes

Shhhh, this isn’t the Discord :ferdyfrown:

2 Likes

I like free stuff. :feh_legion:
Can you take me to the movies

10 Likes

Okay dad :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

That’s my boy :feh_legion:

1 Like

Also forgot to add.

If you want to fodder her YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER IS just gave you free B Duel Flying 3.

I could be overthinking things but this could mean two things;

1. IS realized how dumb it is lock arena and AR skills on seasonals and are now going making it more accessible by next year’s summons.
  2. Tier 4 of Duel Skills are coming in the next 3 to 6 months and will be seasonal locked next year’s summons.
3 Likes

burn it, eat it, idc just don’t put it into FEH and let people play with her

1 Like

don’t like the art or the concept

2 Likes

Can’t hate her, can’t like her. Not without chapter one being released yet.

Arts nice. Elves/Fairies/Iljosalfars are a strange addition to FEH but whatever.

4 Likes

Art and base kit has some NICE ASSETS so I’m going use her. 4:1 ratio on new banner is nice too :ok_hand:.

1 Like