What bugs have you had?

Title says it all. Here’s my most recent. What dantes says goes apparently.

5 Likes

Not really a bug, but don’t you just love it when the game freezes for a good 30 seconds or so in the middle of a quest? :ferdbirb:

14 Likes

I still don’t get those freezes, at first i thought it was my phone but i never had them on JP and i’m playing it on the same device so…

Hopefully they’ll go away with future updates?

2 Likes

Before the engine update, my servants turned into shadow servants with some regularity

10 Likes

I like the png staff outline lol

3 Likes

Lots of people have had the fun one where the music for an NP just continues for the rest of the fight, but I once had Ozy’s NP replace the background, so I got to do the rest of the fight in space or something.

I also once had an enemy survive an NP on 0 HP. They then died at the end of the turn to Waver’s curse though. No idea what happened there.

I think @Mysty made a thread a few days ago about level 0 CEs?

4 Likes

Nope, i haven’t seen anything level 0 on my account, but those free CE’s from the Thanksgiving screw up had a level 0 bug or something.

2 Likes

Ah, here we go. It was @Ruler_Martha_saved_m

3 Likes

So disappointed to open this thread and not find one off-color joke yet.

6 Likes

Bug off, gou home.

12 Likes

I’ve never had a pet bug but termites get bad in the spring and summer

Mosquitoes too

5 Likes

Da Vinci’s NP line doesn’t go away unless I force quit the app

10 Likes

I still have the level 0 ces.
Also one time hans’s card sprites were bugged/half white so it was like he was censored

3 Likes

I had a bug where a servants last NP line wouldn’t leave the screen even after the NP ended and only left after either the end of the fight or another servant used their NP.

Also, there was this:

I thought it looked pretty cool actually.

14 Likes

A few times (after playing for a long time) the voice lines of the Servants would just not play anymore. Sound effects and music worked as intended, but both my and the enemy Servants would be completely mute.

My servant list once entered the void

insert obligatory DATA LOST joke here

10 Likes

This is actually frightening

3 Likes

Nothing happened thankfully but it was an experience

2 Likes

All sound vanishing except for attacks.

1 Like

Hmmmmm… :thinking:

3 Likes