What class do you use the least?

Curious as to what class people don’t use very often, for one reason or another.

For me that would be riders, mainly cause I didn’t even have a DPS one for a long while and I don’t want my support/tank hogging the stars. And by the time I got an offensive rider in Ozy I’ve already gotten used to using my alter egos, of which I got Okita Alter early and she’s my favorite servant anyways.

13 Likes

Archers for sure.

2 Likes

My team is

SSR Archer
SR Archer/Saber/Lancer

SSR Rider
SR Archer/Saber/Lancer
SR Shielder

Guess who is on my team

I swap around a lot. Technically I guess Avenger is my least used since I like having advantage on damage and there’s not many Rulers around your average node. Moon Cancer I still use Summer BB a lot because she’s got a 50% battery and is NP3.

7 Likes

Moon Cancer. Sometimes I bring Summer BB, but to support someone else.

1 Like

Ruler, Alter Ego, Foreigner, and Moon Cancer since I don’t own any :fgo_derpalot:

Seriously speaking (since I borrow extra classes when they are useful or when I feel like using a character who is one), hmm probably Assassin? I usually don’t use them unless there’s a story fight where they have class advantage. :feh_arthurthink: Then the next closest would probably be Rider, who I also don’t really use unless they have class advantage, but I also try to fit Ryouma into teams that benefit from his skills. :fgo_oryou:

7 Likes

Saber. I don’t like the class very much and don’t like many Saber Servants.

7 Likes

I’m guessing we are including supports and excluding extra class servants. If not Alter Ego is easily my least used even though I have okitan and Melt. Otherwise I’d say assassin. I have Shuten and Kama but unless its a single rider I don’t use her much. I’ll probably use Shuten more after castoria comes out.

6 Likes

Avenger was my least used for awhile but that was cuz angry mango was my only avenger. Now I have Jalter and soon I will have Spishtar (hopefully. Maybe.)

7 Likes

Main:
Avengers didn’t even show up until April, I think.

• NP1 Lobo
  • NP5 Salieri
  • NP3 or 4 Anra
  • NP3 Maou is a recent addition, but I love her and intend to use her on her own and with Nobukatsu

F2P:
Single Target Casters rarely see use

• I only have Medea and Shuten
  • NP2 Sitonai and NP2 CasNero typically wreck any Assassins in my way
3 Likes

Assassin.

They just really suck for the most part, I do like a lot of them but for farming, even if against Riders, I barely use them over Berserkers or Alter Egos.

The ones with the highest bond I have are mainly because of backline bond farming, like Mata Hari, Kojirou and Phantom.

I hope that changes with Shuten’s upcoming buff and Kiichi Hogen reaching NA but for the most part they class as a whole will still be underused.

8 Likes

Overall, I’d say Rulers alongside Mooncancers for the mere fact that I only have a few of them with kits mostly very situational.

From the base classes, I’d say Assassins since the AoE selection is pretty lackluster so I tend to depend more on Alter Egos for the farming job.

6 Likes

shielder

because need to bond other stuffs

17 Likes

Truth. I forgot about the CE holder.

12 Likes

Mash is there for literally every bossfight just to help with Cost. Not to mention 5CE comps that use alot of SSRs. For that reason she still gets more use than AEs.

8 Likes

Y’know, I forgot about Mash too. Geez, I can’t recall the last time I brought her.

5 Likes

Ruler or moon cancer. Not many options for them and they never end up being my first choice

4 Likes

my sitonai’s basically usurped all of my cavalry st options for any st dps needs from them

and even occasionally, the aoe dps needs too (though if that fails, a zerk aoe works more often than not)

6 Likes

DW probably thought so too, since after LB6 they unlocked her Bonds 6-8 to be farmable.

9 Likes

Assassins. And casters to a degree. Why bother when I have a lvl 100 Ivan, a wide selection of egos and berserkers to choose from vs cavalry enemies?
Also BB/cancers, though her summer form will at least see a bit more use in the coming months.

7 Likes