What could possibly go wrong? (Post FE art)

Post FE art you like. I know you all want to.
(When you’re invisible most of the time here so this will probably disappear)

Let's Begin

M!Robin%201 H!Henry%201

11 Likes

That title and the intention do not come well together.

4 Likes

That’s the point.

What could possibly go wrong?
People reposting art without credit.

8 Likes

Flashbacks

3 Likes

Bad flashbacks

3 Likes

I know jack sh^t will happen here anyway. That’s why I focus on the discord.

2 Likes

Well, this’ll be interesting.
:popcorrin::popcorrin::popcorrin:

1 Like

Lovely%20Loki 51694807_412483272852715_4263527836611420281_n 66827848_760078581077616_1232521968239166623_n

9 Likes

The answer to this is pretty much just using reverse image search if you want to find the OG Artist.

While true, and it’s not a huge deal on a forum like this where stuff doesn’t spread quickly, I’ve seen too many horror stories of reposters getting all the attention for a piece the original artist worked their butt off to make, so seeing art reposted, especially without credit, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Just the other day I saw a post where Yoko Taro saw a reposted piece and commended it, not realizing it was a repost.

Even reverse image searching reveals that many pieces have been reposted multiple times on sites like Pinterest and Instagram and you have to dig to find the original artist. You know that piece with all the Black Eagles drawn as birds? I spent like 15 minutes digging through the search results to find the original artist because it was reposted a dozen times.

5 Likes

Oh boy, hehehe
First off I want to give special mention to this one, this is so good it could be official art. Also my phone background now.

Brace yourself, I've got a lot

a5ad881 a69aa46

90bf928
f179a4c 43c2f3b

I have plenty more I could (and probably will eventually) post but I think that’s enough for now.

15 Likes

Why can’t this be the official art of the game? :elisad:

6 Likes

Ikr, it’s so good!

2 Likes

Me going through that art: Holy sh^t when does it stop?

6 Likes

Me too lmao

1 Like

I warned you it was a lot. That’s what I do on Reddit really. Save nice art and memes. I’ve got almost 1200 pictures from Reddit on my phone XD And that was just some of the FE stuff

11 Likes

Solely because of Hawkeye

@Kirchou for Linus too

8 Likes

Your pfp gives me hope in hunanity

2 Likes