What determines how many turns the Enemy gets?

When fighting Henchman they sometimes only attack 2x instead of 3x.

What determines this? The Color of the Enemy? (Bronze.silver,gold)

Each enemy is coded for up to 1, 2, or 3 attacks. Not based on rarity. Ember trees and doors no matter the rarity are 1 attack each. Berserker servants are limited to 2 even though other servants get 3. It varies on the mobs, but generally higher hp enemy types get more attacks. I’m sure if you look up the enemies from GP list it will specify.

Well…most Berserker servant enemies get 2 moves. I think there are a few specific boss encounters that get 3.

godjuna noises in the future

1 Like

bosses uses skills 3 times at start of second bar, then attack 3 times

2 Likes

The more DW hates you, the more actions enemies get

5 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes

They just dont want me to solo literally every fight with Jeanne

2 Likes

Can’t solo fight with Jeanne if you can’t even uses your own servants :feh_thinkinglikelukas: LB 5.1 ahem

1 Like

I’m gonna start an account with only Jeanne, I will do all farming, events, and challenge quests with her :fgo_buster:

2 Likes

Idk how you will pass Godjuna but good luck

2 Likes

Through the power of the lord

2 Likes

It’s called Saint Quartz for a reason

3 Likes

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/enemy.php

keep in mind this list includes jp spoilers (and also seems to be slightly out of date, with post-lb4 jp content missing lol)

1 Like

Hmm weird. I thought it was based on rarity since most times bronze is 1 (2 in some boss cases), silver is 2 (3 in some boss cases), and gold are 3, but it changes based on how many enemies are in a wave and what type of enemy your facing (a mob or boss(es)). Mostly the number of atks are based on a single enemy. BTW embers hands and doors are a bad way to base it on since they are actually just an exception to the rule to make it easier on newer ppl. So yea im pretty sure rarity does have something to do with it. @Soleil_is_Astolfo

True, lower rarity tend to have fewer attacks than gold, but it isn’t a fast rule. After all, servants come in bronze with 3 attacks. Part of why I contrasted with the gold ember trees with 1 attack. And I’ve done a lot of 3T farming lately so don’t readily recall what mobs have more or less attacks.

3 Likes

Ye I’ve seen that as well but like most things there are exceptions to the norm (iirc leonidas fight in gilfest is bronze with 3 atks). The norm is that it is based on rarity, but ye there are exceptions. And ye any normal mob will always stick to the norm unless there is some gimmick like in CQs or something.