What do we think could be on the next Feh Channel (if there is one)

What do think could be on the Feh channel for this month?

I know there was that Feh channel a few days ago, but that one seemed more for a little fun.

If there is a Feh channel, I predict that it could have summon changes, a new game mode/gimmick and maybe talk about new heroes being added. Maybe they’ll discuss the weapon refine effects too perhaps.

There is probably already a thread discussing this but whatevs!

8 Likes

FFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

Honestly, the slow talking of the owls will probably take up half of the Feh Channel anyway! :fehbirb:

How to make a 2 min video into a 30 min video… very slow talking Owl’s who talk way to much about something they could say 2 words about and everyone would understand what they ment

3 Likes

I predict Fehnix
He’s much better than Feh in any way (not only the voice, even though the voice actress surely tries her best), but I imagine Xander needs much more time to learn how to swim.

6 Likes

I’m honestly delusional and hoping for a weekly revival with gen 2 units

5 Likes

Another wave of Abyssal GHB’s units would be nice about now

6 Likes

Grails refine as usual…
A 3rd ghb rotation

5 Likes

For those who still complain/joke about Feh VA, do you know she won’t voice her anymore, right? So for the next FEH Channel we’ll get Feh with a new Voice Actress or Fehnix

Anyway, I belive we’ll get one in these days, before the actual update. They still have to demote at 3/4☆ few units like Altena and Python and the new heroes banner will be available on 8 april so it would be a nice way to talk about these units. I expect a FEH channel but not a “special one”, so no new mode or things like that

6 Likes

Oh I knew that the voice actress for Feh the owl is gone. Fehnix does speak a bit faster, but still rambles a little IMO.

3 Likes

I love Fehnix VA but I kinda hate this owl because he’s the one who told us about the Feh Pass lol

I have bad memories about him

8 Likes

The Feh Pass definitely didn’t give him a good first impression. But maybe he might win others over in time :feh_nix:

9 Likes

Don’t shoot the Messenger!!!

That owl can sure rock a 'Stache though!

4 Likes

I think it’s more likely to get Fehnix
The japanese VA is on maternity leave, so it’s likely they decided to hold the channels differendly instead of recasting Feh.
Which has the consequence that the english VA can’t do Feh either

3 Likes

and now what would they change about summoning if they make money off it?

NEW GRAND HERO BATTLE ROTATION WITH HARDER LUNATIC MAPS. I WILL CONTINUE TO PREDICT IT TILL IT HAPPENS. And another demotion of some of the 5*-4* Heroes. Oh and Weekly Revivals for the year 2 5* Heroes.

3 Likes

now you gone and done jinxed us

1 Like

I predict more disappointment ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I predict Feh slowly becoming enveloped in dark energy created by her vile greed, falsely informing us of “exciting changes” that are meant only to bring tears, misery and woe to the summoners and their empty wallets…"

4 Likes

This is not somethink I noticed, but someone else on reddit. The Stamina of the FEH Channel account had 96/99. The Orb and feather Count was allready an easteregg. (2020 orbs and 330 feathers = 30 march 2020). This may mean that we get one tomorrow. I mean a FEH Channel. I did not notice this until I saw that speculation @.@

3 Likes