What do you base your units promotion on?

It wouldn’t let me post the topic because my poll needed the “name” attribute but I didn’t know what that was but I’ll explain why I made this.

I felt awfully curious about how people play fire emblem and how they handle their units. Mind you this is coming from a casual. For me personally, I promote my units based on their character and once they reach level 20 which can be hell yet the only fire emblem that I play other than heroes and Three houses is Sacred Stones and due to it’s grind tower, allowed me to look into my units characters. Which is how I made my Amelia a General despite knowing the restraints. (Well… not yet. It’s my first run of Sacred Stones and I’m turning my entire army into monsters)

I still can’t post my poll…

Do you promote your units:

• Based on Bases and stats
  • Based on Characters
  • Doesn’t Matter

0 voters

Also, do you promote your units:

• Once they’re level 10
  • Once they’re level 20
  • When I feel like it

0 voters

IT WORKED! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

3 Likes

Found the new guy XD

1 Like

Charisma
Uniqueness
Nerv and
Talent

…I guess that’s one way to put it.

You have NO idea how long it took me to post the poll. And apparently the problem was that I just copied and pasted the “Do you promote your units:” poll and just changed the options. Apparently what I had to do was make another one by going to options and clicking ‘Build Poll’.

… i see… something @_@

2 Likes

“Doesn’t matter” - Read as: “Depends on who my merge project is or who I need fodder from.”
“When I feel like it” - Read as: “Level 40 for units I use, Level 1 for fodder.”

1 Like