What do you think of this Lethe? (NY!)

(Untransformed)

I’m thinking of working towards this build. With a Galeforce/Heavy Blade build, it seems like what she needs the most is more Atk. She loses out on a lot of Spd, but Death Blow 4 would help her use HB even untransformed. (This picture is untransformed Lethe) And Lull Atk/Spd also helps her activate HB, be bulkier, and boost her Spd that extra little bit. It’s a lot easier to proc HB when she’s transformed, (I might not need DB4) but she’s being run with non-beast cav teammates (Eliwood) so I find she spends a lot of time untransformed.

DB 4 or Atk/Spd Solo?

Atk Smoke or Rouse Atk/Def?

Thanks guys. Also here is my first ever P O L L, thanks!

• Death Blow 4
  • Atk/Spd Solo, just run with Hone Cavalry
  • Other (Comment)

0 voters

• Atk Smoke
  • Rouse Atk/Def
  • Other (Comment)

0 voters

1 Like

Honestly feel like,if you’re running Lull Atk/Spd, maybe DC could be runned?

or I would go with her lull for B

1 Like

That’s true, and I am quite curious about how strong she is with DC and how she would perform. I’m thinking she would struggle to activate Heavy Blade for Galeforce without her A slot boosting Attack though

1 Like

I have a friend who uses her with DC,I heard she can use it well

also @MrShinyGyarados

3 Likes

Heavy Blade is okay, seeing as her in combat Attack before buffs is 58, but…

(This is a bit of a controversial opinion):
I’ve never seen anyone run Phantom Speed on her.

2 Likes

she doesn’t neeeeed phantom speed

she’s already fast enough with her kit and she will have a good time activating the weapon

4 Likes

This is how mine looks currently and I love using her

4 Likes

She looks great! And I can second that she’s a blast to use. I was really blown away by her, I wasn’t expecting to like her so much. Her art is really good, her voice lines are wonderful, and she’s so much fun to use. And super strong. I’m now considering making her a +10 project. Who knew!

That’s exactly the skills mine has currently, too. Is there any skill you plan to change? Thanks for posting; she looks great.

1 Like

Like everyone else has voted, I’d say keep Atk/Spd Solo 3 for the A-Slot. If I’m honest, 60 attack is almost too much for Heavy Blade because she’s going to be one-shotting too many enemies at taht point. Atk/Spd Solo gives you similar attack stat (though slightly more reigned in), along with EVEN MORE speed which is her most important stat.

Other than that, her kit looks good in my eyes. I personally think Atk Smoke 3 would be better since it gives her a lot more tanking power if needed in enemy phase after engaging in. It’s also nice and affordable.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m coming around to seeing the superiority of Atk/Spd Solo. It’s such a fine line with Galeforce/Heavy Blade, between having enough Atk to activate Heavy Blade, but not OHKOing. And then you have to factor in her bonus damage from her Speed stat. Debuffing the enemy’s Atk stat with Lull seems to be a great solution, since it makes activating HB that much easier, without coming closer to KOing the enemy in one hit.

Enemies seem to be coming with higher bulk and higher Atk as time goes on, so I’m thinking the 60-range is just right. I will hopefully be able to choose to initiate on a bulkier enemy and use my Galeforce move on the weaker ones who are liable to be KO’d in one hit.

And yeah, I’m thinking you’re right about Atk Smoke, especially since I can’t guarantee she’ll start the turn away from all allies. Atk Smoke is pretty guaranteed to be useful, and doesn’t depend on her positioning. And as you say, it’s affordable!

1 Like

I should give mine galeforce. It looks fun on her.

1 Like

100%! !

1 Like