What fodder are you saving up?

I kind of want to know what fodder you guys are saving up, for builds or for favorites. This is what I have been saving up. Personally I have been getting so many B!Celicas, all off focus, but I don’t do much since I already have a +spd version.

20200211_213247
Yeah it’s a lot, can’t wait to start using some more of it.

8 Likes

I have Sturdy Impact, Close Counter, Bonus Doubler, Swift Sparrow 3, and Special Spiral, and I guess V!Soren’s dual rally saved up for Lysithea

Wish I had more Pulse Smoke though, Fury 4 would be nice too

Edit: also a F!Mareeta for FB4 and NFU

6 Likes

5* manuals:

Gave up 1 Larcei manual to V!Alm recently.

7 Likes

L!Marth, L!Roy, Keaton, Sothis, both Edelgards, Mikoto and Lewyn are all accounted for, but waiting on units or other fodder to start feeding to someone. All others shall remain in Manual Limbo until I figure what to do with them.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Anyone else disturbed looking at such premium exclusive strong 5* units above…

13 Likes

Man Everybody above has some amazing premium fodder that I desperately need. :pensive:

I also have a W!Sothis, Two Nagis, Another Takumi, 1 Kiria, another Nah, Genny, Kjelle, Mercedes, Another Nailah, Another S!Lilina, Selkie, Kliff, Pyt hon, Larum, S!Camilla, Isthar, and another W!Eirika I’m HM farming but still looking for units to give to.

I wish I had F!Mareeta or two for my Raven and more Kirias for my mages and dragons…and ground orders and sudden panic too.

@kakyoin01 Can you please spare me that Maribelle manuals?

6 Likes

I have these 5★s for fodder:

I feel like giving up that [Fort. Def/Res 3] to Silque but I’m deciding yet how I’ll build her, [Blársepent+] would go to my Rinea but I want to get [Distant Def 4] first. I’m also thinking about using [Infantry Pulse 3] on Ninian and handing over some skills for Idoun :feh_excidunn:

4 Likes

I am fairly stingy with my fodder, so it often just sits in my ever expanding library.

2 Likes

I kinda want some Null Follow-up fodder for an Athena build I wanna do.

6 Likes

Nope I need it for my Loki unfortunately :eyes:

2 Likes

You hos could NEVER. :feh_corrinmug:

2 Likes

When you don’t have any 5☆ Manuals :catroll:

6 Likes

When you don’t turn 5☆ into manuals

8 Likes

Everyone: flexes vast collection of 5 star manuals

Me being poor and growing attached to some of my fodder units:

13 Likes

This thread pains me.

5 Likes

Fodder for best boy (when he gets in, of course)! Don’t know what he’ll be like, though.

2 Likes

We were talking about you in the Discord today; Saying what if Luthier ends up being free, when you saved all those Orbs.

5 Likes

seal Atk/Def fodder

3 Likes

It’s been a while since a nonseasonal unit has been in TT, and normally, enemies are in GHB’s, unless they are enemies turned allies (except for like Robin). It just came through my mind that even Cynthia starts as an enemy. So I doubt Luthier is a Grail unit.

1 Like