What games are you currently playing besides FEH?

Thought that it would be nice to know what you are currently all are playing if you have the free time. At the moment there are only three games that I am playing.

1. Yakuza 0: A friend of me showed me the game and I was immediately in love with the playstyle. Who does not wants to beat up some Men in Black in the street? I am at chapter 10 right now and finished the Real Estate Questline and the Cabaret. After Yakuza 0 I am going to start with Kiwami.

2. Borderlands 3: Playing it with a friend right now and I have a lot of fun with it. I am more of a experienced player already and always know where to farm for the right legendaries. Always a pleasure to see my friend confused if I talk about a strong gun and he thinks I am lying^^

3. FF14: Started to play it in July/August and also have a lot fun with it. Have not finished Shadowbringers yet, but I want to do it as fast as possible.

What are you playing?

16 Likes

None.
:fgo_deadinside:

8 Likes

Oh well actually since it’s summer holidays lotsa games I play

1. Greedfall. I’m playing through that again. Indie game, low budget, actually incredible. There’s some little things where the small budget shows but that’s ok. Just a great game, I love it.

2. Hollow Knight. Yeah, playing that. Pretty cool game ngl, it’s pretty great.

3. Sekiro. Yes again. I just can’t let go of this game I have a problem ok

11 Likes

FGO mostly. Bowser’s Inside Story is a backup for when both of my gachas don’t have anything going on.

Other than that, I bought the Nathan Drake collection of the Uncharted games on our PS4 :catsleep:

10 Likes

FE16(3HVW)
Arknights
Fate/GO
PMEX
Pokémon Shield
SSBU
MK8D
LoZ:BOTW

5 Likes
  1. Rune Factory 4 Special. Been playing it on and off all year. It’s a perfect game to play in short because of the length of the in-game days. Also all its QoL features ruined Animal Crossing for me, lol
  2. Tales of the Abyss. Just had the urge to play this one again recently. I remember it destroyed my heart and I can’t wait to experience it all over again
  3. Panel de Pon. I’ve poured 80 hours into this last year alone, lol. It’s the original untranslated Japanese version of my favorite puzzle game of all time: Tetris Attack, and we only got it over here officially last year thanks to Switch Online. Tetris Attack will probably never get an official re-release due to using the Tetris name (even though it has nothing to do with Tetris) so this is the best alternative I have now that we got rid of all our SNES games.
7 Likes

Ooh Uncharted games

I love that series

The story is convincing and over all amazing

5 Likes

Have not played Greedfall myself, only heard it was not that great? Maybe I should look into it, when I have the time.
Hollow Knight looks really nice, but I do not know If I want to play another 2D Soulslike after Salt and Sanctuary.
One playthrough of Sekiro was enough for me. This game kicked my butt to many times. Would not say to another round Dark Souls, Bloodborne or Dark Souls 3. Maybe even Demon Souls, if I get a PS5. I do not want to play the PS3 Version again.

3 Likes

Uncharted 4 came with our PS4 when we got it. Had a lot of fun with it.

When I saw the first three games had an offer in the PlayStation store I felt obligated

4 Likes

That’s how it happened with me too

2 Likes

I love Bowser’s Inside Story. Easily the best Mario & Luigi game. Do you play the 3DS Version or the older DS Version?

6 Likes

I do not know any of those games^^
The only Tales game I ever played was Tales of Graces f.

2 Likes

BiS is :feh_lysitheacool:

Only reason I haven’t done a POW only run of it yet is because using the mic is :feh_notlikethis:
And it pretty much locks me out of Fawful Express.

Did remind me I’m doing a POW only run of Dream Team though. So far its a joke.

4 Likes

I agree with you, and that’s saying a lot since it’s the only one of the M&L games (not counting remakes) that I haven’t beat yet :fgo_meltstash:

I’m doing the DS version. This is like the third or fourth time I’m attempting it. Every other time my save data either got corrupted or lost or my little sister got to it, but this time I think I don’t need to worry about that. I hope so anyway.

4 Likes

POW?

You mean like only equipping or raising it and relying on dodging to not get hurt?

3 Likes

Well, this shouldn’t come as a surprise, but more FE. I’ve been playing a lot of Fates recently, mainly cause of boredom and trying to make it interesting for myself.

The other is Bowser’s Inside Story for nostalgia reasons. When I was a little guy, I used play Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time. Since it’s a DS game and me constantly forgetting to go to Amazon and buy it, I got Bower’s Inside Story from the Eshop.

The other game I’ve been playing has been Legend of Zelda: Age of Calamity. It’s been a good experience, I just can’t wait for DLC. In the meantime, I’ll be destroying armies with Mipha and Link(Two-handed weapon).

5 Likes

I’m well aware my taste in games is rather niche, lol

Rune Factory 4 Special is a farm sim/RPG hybrid from the same developers as Story of Seasons (formerly known as Harvest Moon before Marvelous dumped Natsume as a publisher, prompting Natsume to make their own, lesser quality Harvest Moon games). The Rune Factory series was basically Stardew Valley before Stardew Valley. But now Stardew Valley completely overshadows every other farm sim in existance…

You may know Panel de Pon by its more recent localized name, Puzzle League. It’s actually another Intelligent Systems IP! But it hasn’t had a proper new release since Planet Puzzle League on the DS. And I don’t count the Animal Crossing Puzzle League minigame in New Leaf; that version is pretty much a cheap imitation with how slow and clunky it is.

5 Likes

You remind me that I dropped playing Rune Factory 3 some time ago

I was having fun, I should try and add it to a queue so I can get back to it :thinking:

2 Likes

At the moment, I’m playing Octopath Traveler, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Miles Morales, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

I’m so far enjoying all these games. I haven’t started Xenoblade yet but I’m planning on starting soon

8 Likes

I just got Bower’s Inside Story! Though, I get stuck constantly, makes me a feel a little dumb. And I think I messed up Mario & Luigi’s equipment. Luckily, I bought some new stuff so I hope to fix it today.

6 Likes