What games are you currently playing besides FEH?

Basically what I’m doing for DT:

• Only increasing POW on level ups
  • Hard Difficulty
  • All equipment must boost POW or if not, boost no stats
  • Badge combo that buffs everyone’s POW only. Must always be active during bosses.
  • Only protection allowed is Guard Shell or Guard Shell EX equipment.
  • No healing items during battle.

Even on the so called “Hardest M&L” its not hard but it spices things up a bit.

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m not really too sure what do in terms of growths for my file right now. At the start, I was just trying to round out the brothers so one wasn’t better than the other. You know, closer Spd and Hp. But now I’m aiming more for POW and BP. I just hope this is competent.

6 Likes

I find that if you hit hard enough naturally, you don’t actually need much BP to get fights done quickly.

And I’ve seen a few battles in DT where a POW only run actually helps a lot. An example that comes to mind being Beef Cloud.

2 Likes

Makes sense actually. That’s more or less what I’m doing with Bowser. Just POW and DEF. Maybe some BP thrown in but that’s more or less what’ve been doing

4 Likes

Idk, I liked greedfall. There’s certainly a lot of stuff that isn’t so great, there was a lotta stuff I personally liked

And I’m a bit of a sweat with sekiro so next playthrough I’ll probably do bell demon (when I can get it) and no kuro charm :fgo_mordredthink:

2 Likes

Happy to see someone else playing Yakuza 0 :feh_navarreculture:
Ive been playing Professor Layton: Pandora’s box/Diabolical box and starting up Trails in the Sky 2.
Somewhat recently I have finished 999 and Virtues Last Reward. Im a fan of 999 especially, idk how to feel about VLR though.

2 Likes

Everyone has his special taste so no problem here. It is always nice to learn something new. This is the reason why I started to play so many different games, but I have my favourites of course.

Stardew Valley is a game I know but I did not knew that the former creators of Harvest Moon made Rune Factory. Interesting.

Never heard of Puzzle League before. Looks like one of those forgotten IPs from IP. Advance Wars counts to this aswell.

2 Likes

What is Miles Morales? Never heard that one before.
A buddy of mine told me, that Valhalla is not a good game. Maybe you can give me more input on this one and maybe some of your own opinion?

2 Likes

A lot of you are playing Bowsers Inside Story right now. Is this a coincidence or is there more behind it? :thinking:

4 Likes

The easiest strategy is to simply buff up both of them with more power.
Because I wanted more variety I decided to make Mario the big damage dealer and Luigi the tank. Worked out pretty well but in the end you can what you want^^

2 Likes

Fgo as a second gacha and furi, crypt of the necrodancer and the ff7 port on my switch are the main newer games I’ve played.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, of course

Miles Morales is a Spider-Man game for the PS4/PS5. It follows the story of the new Spider-Man, who is Miles, hence the title. It’s a shorter game but it’s a lot of fun since it’s a lot of fighting lol

Valhalla, from what I’ve played so far, is a good game. The graphics are nice and the combat is pretty smooth. The one thing I have a problem with is the story because some of actions of the characters make no sense whatsoever and the other thing is that the game keeps crashing for no reason so that’s fun too :catroll:

4 Likes

I usually play a lot of Overwatch in my spare time. I have been enjoying that for roughly 4 years now.

During the summer I picked up Ghost of Tsushima. Probably one of my more favorite games that I have played in a long while.

I also play a little bit of Destiny 2, since a bunch of my close friends got hooked on that to the point where they play it religiously, but personally it really isn’t my cup of tea, so I tolerate it more for social reasons than anything else.

5 Likes

Everyone has his own taste i guess. I for example like to play sometimes the Sengoku Basara Games, but in reality they are not great. I simply play them for what they are.

Good luck with that. The Kuro charm is going to make this so much harder for you.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing POW Only runs of all the entries except PiT since my copy got corrupted.

I’ve done SS (Remake), and am working on DT and PJB.
May consider buying the remake of BiS since the original is a pretty important game to me.

2 Likes

Yakuza is easily a hidden gem. Such a great game. The story is really good and the side content is nicely done. Maybe they should have done more with the Real Estate, because it gets boring pretty quickly, but the reward in the end is amazing.

I am a pretty big Professor Layton fan myself. I need to play the two 3ds titles and then I am done with all games, but the second is easily my favourite.

1 Like

Wait, the new ff7 remake or the old one with ff8?

2 Likes

Wait my bad, not the remake, the port of the old ff7
:feh_tooobin:

2 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Know I remember. Have not played any Spiderman games, but I heard that they are really good. Maybe I should try them out, when I got the time for them.

As long it is not Cyberpunk 2077 I can live with a few crashes, but a bad story is always troublesome. Maybe I give it a try, but the only two AC games I played where Revelations and the second one. Not the biggest fan of the series myself, but the climbing is nice.

2 Likes