What Heroes are you guys going for on this banner?

I personally would like Palla and Nótt, but won’t be surpeised if I can only get one from the spark.

12 Likes

Going for Palla so i can get RDF4 and thats it really.

Tatiana is a quest reward and a future demote so I don’t gotta pull for her.

13 Likes

I am glad Tatiana is a quest unit myself.

9 Likes

Ðe buff giant lass because why nott

14 Likes

Gonna free pull Blue and hope for some Menace fodder. Other than that, nobody.

5 Likes

Going to spend around 400+ orbs getting as many Notts as possible. So long as Zeke doesn’t break my pity rates when they’re too high I’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Luthier and that’s it

I’m definitely getting Fernand though

Going for Nott for spark for ARD. If I get her on the way, I’ll probably spark Palla and give Caeda R duel flying 4. :fgo_mordredthink:

7 Likes

Initially, my plan was to just pull full circles and spark Zeke, and get what I get. But as I’ve processed, Nott has some really good fodder, and I need a couple copies for some projects. Karla in particular would love that Menace skill, and DC isn’t a skill I gave her so that offers some nice flexibility. Mareeta can run the same, since I didn’t get DC in Hall of Forms. And Rebecca is a common I’ve been considering a while for Deadeye/Special Spiral, and Menace combos well with her weapon. So I’ll snipe Blue for Zeke and Nott. But, Zeke’s top priority, so if I’m unlucky and get nothing, he’s still the spark. If I get both…we’ll see how his boon/bane looks.

6 Likes

Same here, but for Aversa.

The Aversa cheese shall rise again!

:feh_crazydimitri:

6 Likes

A copy of each 5* exclusives for collection porpoises, so pulling red and blues and sparking whoever doesn’t show up. If all show up, then getting an extra Nott.

4 Likes

Nott and Luthier

2 Likes

I’m going to do the same bud. Blue and red to spark or if I get Nott before 20 pulls, I may just stop. I’m going to hard save for some arena cores like my bro did so I need a good half year. Hoping Mici is blue or colourless and can share with Chrom or Corrin in the future. Then I have two there. But this will take 6+ months dedication. I’m not sure I can do it hahaha

3 Likes

I dunno, what Heroes should I pull for? :feh_nino:

8 Likes

I’d work on merges for Ryoma before RDF4 though tbh. Caeda is ready though.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, I’m excited to use Caeda in Arena, she’s gonna be my Earth season Arena Red since I couldn’t +10 Duo Idunn yet

4 Likes

I’m pulling blue with all my free summons and hoping for Nott but that’s it. I don’t care enough to put together a defense team, so she’s not essential enough that I need her, but I like her art and stuff and wouldn’t mind having a copy. Green’s the backup options, 'cause dragonflowers.

2 Likes

Red and blue till spark. Might stop if I get Nott early, but I’d really like some RDF4

3 Likes

Nott, but here’s the challenging part: Why does she have to color share? I mean, I like Zeke/Camus, but this is gonna be tougher than what I had in mind. (Dark defense really needs some work, so I’m praying I’ll summon a Nott or 2)

2 Likes

Free pull blue for Def/Res Menace (since my +10 Mist will love that :feh_mistdelete:) but then skip since I’m focusing on the summer banner

3 Likes