What Heroes are you guys going for on this banner?

If i get a blue or i will go for it i need DC, def/res menace looks good it can work well on units with adaptive damage.
Im just going to free pull im not interested in spending orbs right now.

3 Likes

Was hoping it wouldn’t be anything worth while,but Nott is an absolute necessity for aether raids even though I don’t like her so I want 2 copies( fodder for my Shannan),I want Luthier’s DF and the start of my merge project (I actually used him in SoV and he was damn good) and Zeke has some decent fodder I wouldn’t mind getting.

2 Likes

PALLA if I could :sob: Ladyblade and her gorgeous art really makes me wanna pull for her. But unfortunately I must save

3 Likes

I would go for Luthier, because yes, and if there aren’t any green orbs I’ll go for Zeke/Nótt. I’m glad Tatiana is a quest unit, she looks really cute.

2 Likes

No ones. Skip after the free summon

3 Likes

I just do my free summons on blue, because of color sharing there is the best chance to get lucky getting a focus unit. I won’t spend orbs on this one though.

3 Likes

Want Nott,will take whoever.

2 Likes

Probably Nott. Will likely be a while before we get another Dark mythic and that seventh slot will be vital in a season where light has a lot of toys.

Not to mention, unlike Seiros, Nott will always have utility and justification for a spot on defense with Pathfinder.

2 Likes

Going for nótt and maybe better elincia palla…
But mostly just interested in nótt(both as a unit and for DC fodder)

3 Likes

Sparking Nott, pulling Greens (until I have 1 Luthier either 4* or 5*) and Reds for Palla as Aversa or L!Ryoma fodder, I’m not sure yet

3 Likes

Gonna treat myself to a +10 Nótt, the best Jotun twin. And I’ll get a lot of Zeke along the way which is nice.

9 Likes

Picking blues for a chance of Nótt or fodder

I have to skip. I want Pegasus Flight and Julia (and Julia will be sharing with Nótt anyway)

3 Likes

Nótt and that’s it

Everybody else can spook at a later date

3 Likes

Must… get… Zeke.

I must give give his Def/Res menace to my OG!Corrin so she can delete foes that comes too close to her.

Oh, and while we’re at it, I would appreciate a Nott or two.

2 Likes

I’m going for the Spark and spending a little over on this banner.

Main goal is one Nott for AR purposes and if I get more, merge to +1 and fodder any extras to her sister

I’d like V!Palla and some 4 star copies of Luthier along the way. And if Zeke shows up, nice fodder.

I need save some orbs for Flora Guide for Ilyana and Tatiana.

5 Likes

I may spark on this banner depending on how long it takes to get my targets: Zeke and Nott

I want their Menace skills for the favs but I also wouldn’t mind a copy of Nott to keep :feh_flaynfish:

6 Likes

gonna treat myself to a +10 Nótt, the best Jotun simp

ftfy

6 Likes

I’d like at least one Palla, Zeke and Nótt.

Palla for Aversa, also Shiida if I get two. Zeke I’ll save until CYL3 refines and fodder him to Micaiah if his Menace doesn’t become redundant. Nótt to justify trying to make a Dark Defense that can do something, my current one is practically a free win with 2 Mythics to reduce losses.

If I have to choose only one with the spark, I’ll have to choose between Nótt and Palla. Probably Nótt since she’ll be harder to get later.

2 Likes

Going for free summons only. Color sharing means higher focus, so order of priority goes:

Blue > Red > Green > Colorless.

5 Likes

I’ll wait to see how many orbs i get this month, as i want to pull on Double Special Hero. If i have enough for spark at the end, i’m getting Nótt

2 Likes