What historically locked skills do you think will be quick access sometime in 2020

To clarify, a lot of skills seemed to have been 5* locked behind non-Grail units, and it used to be required to pull for those special units to make use of them. (ex. Wrath, Atk/Def Bond, Odd Spd Wave)
However, these skills have been quickly accessible via Grails or demoted units.
So, my question here, what will we see next year?

I was surprised the most when Wrath became available, so I think DC might become easy access. CC will probably remain locked in 2020, but maybe more units will carry it. I’ll also add one of the Breaths as well.
(If any Null or Fighter skills become available, I’ll be seriously surprised)

3 Likes

Um
Valor skills plz IS

14 Likes

Good point. I don’t really understand why Valor and Exp. skills need to be locked in such a way, so I hope as well

2 Likes

I just want QR3 accesible via 4 * units,is that really too much to ask,IS?

20 Likes

DC + Fighter skills is all i want tbh

1 Like

Wait, QR3 is still not easily availa- research ensues
Holy hell, it still isn’t. Nah has it as 4*, but that’s useless.
What the heck, IS??

8 Likes

Wary fighter exists on Effie and Zephiel at 4*, but we’re talking about Bold, Special, and Vengeful, aren’t we.
Actually though…maybe other accessible Fighter skills isn’t too far from reality after all. Special maybe still locked for a while longer, but the others?

2 Likes

Give me Kestral Stance IS… L!Ryoma is still the only unit with it… It’s not even that great…

4 Likes

Hopefully we get Bold Fighter soon, honestly.

Seems reasonable as a 5* skill on a Grail unit, although a lot of people would prefer Armor March.

2 Likes

At least a seal
Also Swift Stance would be nice too, somehow still only on S!Sharena

5 Likes

Also on Ewan. :feh_legion:

3 Likes

Warding Stance also remains to be 5* locked (F!Berkut and H!Sakura)

5 Likes

Close Counter.

There are 9 units that come with DC, 3 of which are in the normal pool and 2 others being legendaries that are on banners semi regularly.

Close counter on the other hand is only on 3 units in the game. 2 of them are seasonals that won’t be on legendary banners anymore so you can only get them once a year. The other is a gen 1 unit not in the normal pool anymore. This mean that CC is incredibly rare.

6 Likes

Oh, I forgot :feh_legion: I only remembered Sabotage Spd

3 Likes

I think it’s because of its rarity, it won’t be so easily accessible next year. Which is why CC should appear more often on new units while DC a grail unit.
That said, I hope I’m wrong, and both become grail accessible.

3 Likes

I beg you IS, PLEASE give us an accessible fodder for Warding Stance 3. It’s just absurd that this skill is still locked to a 5 star unit, a legendary and a seasonal unit.

With that, I could finally kill my Hardin to which I foddered Warding Breath (and I really regret it now, especially that I hardly use my Hardin anymore) and his Bold Fighter to my Grima who really needs it.

8 Likes

Here’s the thing, CC is much less universal than DC. Basically every melee unit has DC as their recommend A slot. Just look at how long this list is just on GP. https://gamepress.gg/feheroes/passive-skills/distant-counter
Close counter on the other hand isn’t. Still a fair amount but notably less than DC. https://gamepress.gg/feheroes/passive-skills/close-counter

4 Likes

God yes give us more cc fodder units, they can stay 5 star locked I don’t care just give us more possible cc fodder.

9 Likes

I expect Spd Tactic. There’s no reason for it to be 5* locked when all the other Tactics aren’t. I honestly thought we would have gotten it a long time ago.

8 Likes

QR 3 in the 4* pool is all I could really ask for.

8 Likes