What I fear about the new 4 star rates on banners

Am I the only one who thinks that, since IS is giving us a 4 star rate chance on Rath that he won’t be demoted after the banner is Over? :thinking:
Here’s why:

• IS is thirsty for money, so people will tend to spend more or snipe for him (more orbs spent more money)
  • They don’t want to overflow the 4 star polls (because it’s to hard for them to make a rotating avaiable 4/3 star Heroes per banner).

Nothing that IS does lately comes without a scummy intention behind it.(at least I feel like it).
Either way my orbs are safe from this one (no Erk, Sain or Sonnya).

4 Likes

We’ll have to see if the units that are obtainable as 4* during the banner are gonna be demoted.

3 Likes

Ah yes… they include the 4* focus… take out the pre demoted units… and take out demoted units from banners all together… because keeping every thing as a 5* focus would make more sense

1 Like

“ErM… BuT YoU HAd A SpeCiAL RaTe To Get HiM”
IS needs people to summon more, if we have them demoted then people will summon less for that Hero on that banner because They can have him later.
I also think They made those pre demoted Heroes just to test how much it would affect people’s summoning.

1 Like

Hence why they keep giving us lance fliers with garbage fodder, the same stat lines, and no prf weapons.

:eyes:

4 Likes

Keeping everything as a 5* is the worst idea they could ever do and the moment they do that the majority of people will probably leave for sure

2 Likes

3p62o0

2 Likes

Considering their current business decisions, I feel like they don’t care about that.

Considering that most of FeH players already hate IS actions already they should care

1 Like

Considering how people were complaining about the Feh Pass yet bought it, I don’t think IS care too much

3 Likes

Should, but I doubt that they care too much unless it starts having a change to their money making.

2 Likes

And sadly with the amount of whales that play the game that’s not a problem

2 Likes

They are making less money each year and they are getting desperate (that’s why they made the pass).

The problem is that even Whales are quitting the game LoL

But the whales that are still playing the game makes them the most money

pretty sure he’s gonna demote after the banner is done since he’s already demoted while the banner is happening

1 Like

Ikr… I mean they already have him set up to be a 4* unit… and with the fact that every single new banner is going to have a 4* focus unit if the unit that was 4* focused doesn’t demote means no one would demote

2 Likes

The sad reality is that companies in the gaming sphere only tend to be generous to their customers when their financials are in major trouble.

Even with revenues going down 20% per year, FEH is so lucrative for IS that the day when they will be more generous as a means to entice players is still a very long way off.

That being said, I think demotes will still happen, but don’t expect the quality of demotes to improve one bit.

Seriously? You’d think that they’d try and do a better job at managing their game.
:man_shrugging:

OMG, I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF THIS WHEN DRIVING TO PICK UP SOME FOOD!

This whole 4* star demote only on the banner is starting to scare me.

EDIT: I should add, the Pass seems to have worked for AC and MKT so I guess it makes sense to add it here for additional revenue. I doubt they are in any way desperate.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not seeing anything that’s been done so far that’s desperate or really anymore insidious than any other gacha game. Idk if anyone ever played Fantasica when it was around, but IS is straight up saintly compared to the way Fantasica treated their players :sweat_smile:

(IS always has room for improvement, but they could be WAY worse)

3 Likes