Link to a recap of my highlights and regrets:
2020 is almost here (and so is another Quarter of college for me, since I’m going for a bachelor’s degree). What I hope to accomplish in the next decade:
I would love to see some unique and new alts. Even some new banner ideas are welcome (i.e. Hostile Springs, Picnic, Soiree, etc). As long as there are no more Tharja, Camilla, Lyn and DON’T LET AN AVERSA ALT HAPPEN!! (Don’t get the idea!)
I’m excited for February, because I know that we’re getting a FEH channel, because it’ll be three years that FEH has been in the app store. I have a feeling that they’re gonna do something big.
This year, there haven’t been that many Awakening/Fates Alts (Except for Picnic Flora, Leo and Felicia, Brave Camilla and New year’s Selkie.) Plus, a lot of the Alts are fairly good. But… There are some garbage alts, this year.
I do hate Fallen Corrin and Fallen Tiki, but at least they’re useful, in some way. I feel like the worst alt had to have been Summer Gunnthra, because:
- Useless fodder. Disarm Trap is okay, if you care about Aether Raids. But, why does she have a useless AR skill that I don’t even remember?
- The summer banner she appeared on, was a MAJOR LET DOWN. Summer Ylgr is a powerful free unit, yes, but were Nifl and Muspell Alts really this necessary!?
For my favorite alt this year, it’d have to be Brave Micaiah, since she helped me get into the higher tiers. I hope that next year, these are the Winners for CYL:
MALE: Marth and either Owain or Bruno
FEMALE: Eirika and Female Robin (but, after seeing how much potential New Year’s Anna has, of being a good unit, she’s a close second)
For the next year and decade, what I hope to be, is a better person. I know that even though I’ve made mistakes this year and in the past, I hope to improve myself. Here’s what I hope to achieve next year:
- Abs and a better looking body
- A job
- Maybe get married or have a boyfriend that’s not clingy
- get out of poverty
- travel outside the USA (I’ve never done that before)
- have better control over my emotions (hopefully to the point where I show NO emotions)
- recognize a problem and do something about it.