What if: Duo Hindrance Immunity Seal

Say one seal comes out, letting your duo or harmonized to ignore that nasty defensive tower. Game breaker?

Who would, you give it to?

5 Likes

I’ll start. Toss up between Lynja and W Altina, though D Hector is still a consideration for me as Kronya’s buddy.

Lynja doesn’t really need it as much, but that could change with future defenses. So for me I’d say W Altina.

2 Likes

No one, because I’d quit the game

17 Likes

the first thing I would do is stab the guy who made it

14 Likes

That would royally unfair after everyone was given Ninja Lyn

You need a Duo or Harmonic to even run Hindrance; making a seal to annul it would be beyond dumb

11 Likes

Haha! I’m sure after they made it and people complained, they would then make an inheritable B skill.

And then they would make a null to that B skill.

And then they would make a null to the null.

And then…

1 Like

That’s the thing tho is Lynja actually gets around it fairly easy. You really need 3 duo’s on defense to take Lyn fully out. That’s what makes her so amazing, people just don’t know how to fully use her I think.

1 Like

Potentially: NY!Peony
Likely: No one

NY!Peony is the only Duo I use for AR-O and most of the time I don’t even use the button so I’d probably just keep the Guidance seal on her (which reminds me I need to put that back) so V!Fonse isn’t such a turtle.

If they ever make a seal like that I hope it comes after the release of Embla’s Ward or Muspellflame, etc.

3 Likes

This is exactly my point

She’s bad enough with Hindrance. Without it people are completely screwed

Especially because they can even run Duo’s Indulgence at that point to cheese everything even more

8 Likes

Next on the docket:

NCDD
NNFU
DR reversal
Sam’s birthday

3 Likes

Just wanna point out I pretty much had to throw Far Save B!Hector onto my Dark season and Deflect Missile A!Azura(Works out really well actually) to specifically counter Lyn.

Even without her dumb ability she’s annoying as hell. Let’s give the buffs to units that actually need them and not units that do solos on tier 39+ AR maps.

7 Likes

A!Azura? I’m losing count of my Azuras apparently

1 Like

Smol-Zura. Adrift Azura is the technical name.

5 Likes

Oh right. I was thinking Y, but I remember the adrift banner.

Wow deflect missile on her keeps the Lynja’s away? That’s amazing

3 Likes

Ani’s used Atk/Def unity and is shockingly stonky. First hit will still do 30 something but 2nd will drop to 5-ish.

4 Likes

I have her heavily invested.

L!Leif, Duo!Lyn, and I want to say a couple others have attempted to put this smol child down only to get murdered in the process.

Azura covers the right side of my map, Rein and Flash W!Eirika cover the left. Ya ain’t destroying that Hinderance building without a Catapult and/or suicide leads.

Also because Lyn’s Moonbow activates the 2nd hit Deflect Missile is a must to survive. It’s nice too because it’s wasting that damn special of hers.

Also also, just because I can Duma buffs her with an Atk Tactic and Seiros serves as a Rally trap to give her Spd(Not needed) and Def.

3 Likes

In my attack and defense now. Duofonse need not worry. Since I use two Pent.

1 Like

butterflies… OF DEATH

2 Likes

at that point Hindrance would be useless to have on your defense lol :catlie:

5 Likes

Over the horizon, you can see everyone holding a Duo!Lyn as they rush down to crush your Defense that you worked so hard for

When the dust settles, all you can think is “Blame IS”

4 Likes