What if Loki was a Mythic released in 2021? (AKA Idea for a Mythic Loki)

Ok so, we’re all sad for Loki being a basic Hero with literally nothing special.That’s why, after seeing Thorr, I came out with an idea for Loki as a mythic released alongside Thorr!
Note: Pls ignore the Astra season shared with Thorr. I know they’re theoretically supposed to have opposite gameplay but a kit like this would fit her better.

Thökk
Calculates damage from staff like other weapons. At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-6 and [Gravity] and [Isolation] on nearest bow, magic, dagger and staff foes within 5 spaces of unit whose max HP < unit’s HP.

Warp+
Restores HP = 50% of unit’s Atk (min 8 HP) to target ally and pushes target ally 2 spaces away. If ally cannot move to the target space (if another ally or foe is occupying the space), ally will move only 1 space. Using this skill has no effect on Special cooldown charge and unit does not gain EXP or SP. (This skill is treated as a movement skill only when movement takes place.)

God of Trickery
Foe cannot counterattack. If foes who use sword, lance, axe, dragon or beast damage within 3 spaces’ max HP < unit’s max HP, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 and they cannot make a follow-up attacks. If deployed on Aether Raids offense during Astra Season, until turn 1, defensive turn ends immediately.

Lave your thoughts and tips to fix this, I made this at midnight

13 Likes