What if: “Redeemed” Banner

While it is debatable to say fallen banners are usually the second best all year only to CYL…

What if they had a Redeemed Banner for bad guys, in a reverse sort of fallen way?

Holy Aversa? Honorable King Ashnard? No Clown Makeup Kronya? Angelic Shinx? Righteous King Garon? Salvation’s Black Knight?

23 Likes

A Berkut that actually joined Alm in Part 5 in opposition to Duma. A Julius that isn’t possessed. I’m super on board with this as a concept.

21 Likes

Berkut…yeah him teaming with Alm would be cool. Maybe Rinea then with Celica as a byproduct. I approve this message.

5 Likes

kid friendly loki

9 Likes

Hahaha! That’s hysterical… I’m not convinced IS could pull it off

3 Likes

Reminds me of this edit someone made of Loki with Mikoto’s palette (and other changes).

14 Likes

I’ve actually wanted this for a while too

I think it’d be interesting to see what Nergal was like as a father before he lost his way and to see Julius without Loptous’s influence

13 Likes

A Loki without breast and hip implants, wearing flats shaved head and baggy clothes.

7 Likes

Kid friendly doesn’t mean defeminized totally, just not so, yknow

5 Likes

And here i thought women could still be femenine while being bald, wearing flats and baggy clothes, sorry my bad

3 Likes

I mean. They can I guess, It is just rather difficult

3 Likes

Good ruler Zephiel?

6 Likes

Well then how about Loki on a Feh onesie, that actually looks like Feh, unlike her trashy bunny costume xD

4 Likes

Cuddly Grima

18 Likes

Awwww that’s actually adorable

6 Likes

I will protect it

I will cherish it

I will feed it

8 Likes

Sure they can, but in my experience that is usually not what they go for if they can help it. Flats maybe, but not shaving their heads or wearing burlap, when you play the percentages

1 Like

“C’mon Safcar, say the line!”
Possible Histories Banner.
“YAAAAAAAAAAY!!”

okay but seriously I demand Manakete Roy

9 Likes

Histories, like Lucina dressed as Joan of Arc?

1 Like

Still want my adult dragons banner IS.

2 Likes