Our Totoro’s current charge movepool is:
- Earthquake (good coverage, non-STAB, takes a while to charge)
- Outrage (mostly unresisted, non-STAB, takes above average time to charge)
- Heavy Slam (smaller coverage than other moves, good for shield baiting, non-STAB)
- Hyper Beam (a nuke, but takes forever and a day to charge, has STAB)
- Body Slam (good for shield baiting, strong damage, has STAB, but is legacy)
- Return (good for shield baiting, strong damage but still inferior to Body Slam, has STAB, only obtainable by purifying shadow Snorlax)
- Skull Bash (miniature nuke, takes a while to charge, guaranteed defense boost, has STAB)
We can only have two charged moves in GO so what are people carrying at this point if you’re rocking Snorlax in UL or ML?
We want Body Slam for that all-around versatility but that move is legacy.
Return is Body Slam Jr but you have to weed out a Snorlax from a Rocket battle to get it.
Skull Bash or Earthquake would both make good finishers, but what about Outrage to more effectively take out dragons?
Is there really any more ideal option besides happening to have a legacy Snorlax or does every moveset end up falling short in some way? Kind of frustrating considering the wide movepool Snorlax has now, honestly being the best Normal attacker and defender in PVE to boot.
I’m kind of leaning towards Return/Outrage, but at the same time, all my best Snorlax are non-legacy, wild caught, and are carrying Skull Bash.