What is a fact about FEH that the community refuses to accept

Title. I am really interested in hearing your opinion

10 Likes

IS does not care about players at all, and is purely motivated by how much money they can get.

People always point out things they occasionally do for us/players, but really the reason the game is such a shit show is because they don’t care at all about it beyond as a tool to make money.

17 Likes

Also: VG is meaningless.

17 Likes

That IVs really don’t matter that much

25 Likes

That the old tricks will not always work and that you need to adapt in order to keep up. Like F!Edelgard, she was very killable before and she is even more killable now, hell even my Nemesis can kill F!Edelgards during enemy phase, but most people don’t want to adapt and just complain.

19 Likes

Except Pain+. That day one strat has never gone out of style.

25 Likes

I always have Pain+ when playing FEH

36 Likes

Lots of people seem to think that using “meta” units and skills is bad. It’s not, and you don’t get anything special from avoiding their use.

Also, you don’t need to +10 every alt of your favorite character(s). Of course you can, and there’s nothing wrong with it, but you’re not letting anyone down if you don’t. People often act like that’s what you’re supposed to do with your favorite, but it’s a lot of resources to pour into what are often small variations on the same unit.

28 Likes

I agree with this. IntSys are a company and, like all companies, make all of their decisions based on the optimisation of money.
I guess my other opinions that are somewhat controversial is that gacha is highly predatory (people are free to spend money on whatever but… still)

8 Likes

Your waifu/husbando is a shallow character.

16 Likes

That 3% rate is lower than you think… don’t get mad when you don’t get the unit on 10 orbs

23 Likes

You shouldn’t take the game seriously
:catlie:

8 Likes

The Askr trio are good units

I agree with what @Warlock said about the “favs > meta” idea getting pushed too far. There’s nothing wrong with using your favorites(I use the askr trio as AR carries for crying out loud), but if you want those competitve rewards… well popular units are popular for a reason. And besides, you may find yourself really liking characters who’s games you haven’t played because they’re good in feh. Case in point: I’ve never played SD but I built Norne because her art is cute and she’s one of the best demotes we’ve ever gotten. Now she’s one of my favs and if I ever play SD I look forward to using her on my team. At times only using your existing favs no matter what can actually deprive you of the opportunity to discover new favs

15 Likes

That Gen 1 units can still easily take down current Gen units

9 Likes

Also that you don’t have to spend your recourse as soon as you have enough to spend, I’ve seen people spend fruits on 3-4* units and it gives me more of an heart attack than running into a full team of Fedelgards in AR or Arena

14 Likes

Titania is the best unit in the game, she can kill everyone and never die
If you think differently you’re wrong and biased, also any “proof” of her not beating anyone is fabricated

12 Likes
  • Fallen Edelgard is perfectly counterable with F2P friendly units, people just don’t know how to adapt
  • You do not need to pull for every new “broken” unit to succeed in the game
17 Likes

Depends on what you mean by bad. I personally do not like facing the same units over and over again so for PvP I tend to invest and use “lesser” units as it IS bad on my part if I were to subject others to something I find makes the game incredibly boring.

Now for PvE any unit goes.

4 Likes

Color sharing on banners does not decrease the odds of getting one particular unit. Having large banners does.

15 Likes

That the game isn’t fun anymore for a pretty long time now, but most people just stick around cause they wait for certain characters to appear

21 Likes