What is this? (This title has already been used)

So i did one allegiance battle and the i saw this

And that’s not my Lucina :feh_lucishock: at least not my current one(?)

The first Lucina appears in AR and in the friend list too. What the hell? Has this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

I’m guessing you’ve updated her since setting her as your friend ally. I’m guessing reset her to your ally you send and it’ll update (kind of like locking an AR defense).

6 Likes

I had already done that a number of times since i +10 her. Besides earlier today i checked the score and it was normal

1 Like

You haven’t set your sent proxy since you finished +10ing her
also please set a different unit

5 Likes

I did that last week so that couldn’t be the case never

1 Like

Idk what it could be then. Should be your most recently set unit

1 Like

Now is back to normal and i hadn’t change anything :feh_marththink:

1 Like

What units would you say are the best proxy’s?

1 Like

Something that can Galeforce reliably, can bait out melee and ranged units, or a strong ranged nuke (since high scoring team comps lack those). As much as I love B!Lucina, she ain’t the one lol

4 Likes

Well, I have Oscar for galeforce, Many for the baiting units, and Tailtiu as a nuke is already my Proxy, though she may need to be updated.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think proxies matter that much. I mean… I don’t score the highest tier for AB anyways but regardless.

Usually I just cycle through one colour of proxies until I get a good win with all or nearly all the kills with the right units

3 Likes

I had Catria at first, then Cherche. Both with Galeforce builds

Now it’s Lysithea because hardly any red units I see are worth using

3 Likes

For me is anything tanky with DC to kill everything, i have Lucina as proxy just because tho

2 Likes

This is Futaba’s proxy

4 Likes

sees unit
Oh wow, that’s actually go-

sees build
…oh.

6 Likes

One guy used to have as proxy a +10 Legendary Azura with no skills, not even dance and at that time i had 2 friends so i had to use her as proxy

2 Likes

Would you say CC Vantage Legendary Leif is a good proxy? :thinking:

1 Like

Very. I personally never need a colorless unit, but he’s an extremely good one

3 Likes