What kind of Player are you?

• Pure F2P. DW can suck on my chinpo.
  • GSSR only. “I am innocent. It was only the tip”
  • I am a monk (I saved for more than 1 year). Firing blanks at the summon simulator is good enough until I whale for my big targets (NP5)
  • I am a fan of KnK. FSN? Don’t know about it. I will just whale for KnK banner (I was weak)
  • Arjuna Alter does not have BOOBS. Easy Skip (I target only waifu)
  • Space Ishtar does not have PECS. Easy Skip (I target only husbandos)
  • Collector EX (Gotta catch em’ all!)
  • Mizugi BANZAI! (Only Summer banners)
  • Impulse rolls? It always starts with 1 tic or 30 SQ. “That much won’t hurt, right?”
  • Others (please commentate)

0 voters

7 Likes

Why can’t people like guys and gals :fgo_meltpensive:

24 Likes

Technically not a year but it was 1000+ SQ so I’ll choose it

5 Likes

Character appreciation.

5 Likes

Save for a few specific fun or cool servants, occasionally drop a multi or two for lower priorities, gssr only

3 Likes

I feel compelled to say other, cause I’m a spender turned F2P.

3 Likes

Leviathan turned selective Whale, for the right characters.

DW can suck my chinpo for anything beyond that, they stole enough of my money by not returning my old acc

6 Likes

More or Less collector… I try to stay in the budget i allow myself to use…

1 Like

I’m Collector B+.

2 Likes

When it comes to rolls, I do more of a case by case scenario as my taste is not very consistent and sometimes i like/dislike a character for very superficial reasons and sometimes i don’t.

I really like Medb, i rolled for Summer Anne Bonny just because of her shoes and i almost whaled for Passionlip just because i really liked her outfit in Asc 1 (had never played CCC).

6 Likes

I only have sex twice a year I swear

7 Likes

Imagine having secks
:fgo_disgusting:
Couldn’t be me

6 Likes

Even your spelling… you stay true to your own nature. Respect.

3 Likes

:feh_elismoke:

2 Likes

The poll options are so chaotic Nero would be proud.

5 Likes

Collector EX for me since my tastes are varied

Only it’s not really ‘EX’, more like B-

4 Likes

Collector i guess?
Though I will mostly save for a particular servant.

3 Likes

I’m from the Arjuna alter gang with a splash of summer, for the most part. Rolling either on buster waifus OR on really cool-looking guys (Izo, Ivan, Orion).

3 Likes

I couldn’t care less about “meta” so I try to collect my fave servants, even if they aren’t exactly the best. And yeah, I only spend money for GSSR.

I’m trying to save so I can NP5 Mori Nagayoshi and try for NP2 Loli Vinci but I’m a very weak weak man so I’ll probably spend everything in the next months for Moriarty and Kiara :feh_lucyshrug:

6 Likes

Stay strong, my man

Stay strong

4 Likes