What mewtwo should I power up?

Hey guys!

I’ve been thinking a lot in which of my mewtwos is better to power up: the one with shadow ball or the one with psystrike and I really wish to now which do you guys think it’s better.

I would ve very pleased if you guys could share you opinion with me, thanks you all!!

Psystrike is definitely the better move for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo with Shadow Ball was great back when Tyranitar was the top Dark attacker and Gengar was the top Ghost attacker, but all three have been overtaken by Darkrai and Chandelure.

I would only recommend Shadow Ball Mewtwo as a last-ditch effort if you’re lacking a strong lineup of Ghost/Dark-types (Gengar, Origin Giratina, Chandelure, Darkrai, Tyranitar, Weavile, Hydreigon, etc). Ghost coverage has more overall utility in the raid scene than Psychic coverage does, so if you find that your lineup is lacking, you may consider SB Mewtwo. Note that many of the ones listed above outclass SB Mewtwo against Mons weak to Ghost/Dark, so if you have those Mons or can get your hands on them via trades (minus Darkrai), invest in them first.

Otherwise, I agree with @hkn. Psystrike Mewtwo is the best Psychic-type currently out there. It’s only outclassed by Shadow Mewtwo that’s been Elite TM’d to have Psystrike. If you’re into master league PvP or Rocket Grunt battles, Psystrike Mewtwo is also more valuable than Shadow Ball Mewtwo.