What more important to focus? Servants, etc

Alright at this point the pulls I’ve been getting are brutal to me, because idk who I wanna max out, in terms of usability or support ect.(events future difficult content and all)
Am just going to place the Servants I wanna focus, I gotten more but I just put the ones I already started on leveling

If need more info just let me know!:slightly_smiling_face:

Ps. I do have a Skadi and Merlin even waver both already max out on their important skills and level.

2 Likes

IMO, I would max out dantes first. Since you have Skadi, double skadi system with dantes would help farming a LOT

Nero bride is also a really good pick as she’s a great versatile support for any team

So of these, I’d pick them two. I love da Vinci, and also recommend her, but she really picks up with castoria so she can wait a bit.

9 Likes

That’s a lot of Quick servant’s lol. Maybe focus on them first

6 Likes

It’s been my experience that five-star Servants, and many more common Servants, are always “worth” leveling. As far as leveling order is concerned, focus on whomever immediately covers a gap in your roster. For example, for the longest time I didn’t have a strong single-target Assassin, and then I summoned Jack the Ripper. She’s been doing good work for me ever since, thanks to her Noble Phantasm’s anti-Female damage. :fgo_cooljack:

Good luck!

5 Likes

My pick would be Dantes > Valkyrie > OG Atlante > Nero Bride …

But it really depends on the availability of your mats as well.

1 Like

Lol I just realized that now. but remember I got way more of them :sweat_smile: alot of spooks that I got during this anniversary event and this summer event. Just focusing on the ones who help me for the future. But out of all them look like dantés will be better to focus on maxing out of all the quicks Servants.

1 Like

Would he?
Still be useful if he just np 1? Tho
The Valkrie’s are at np 2 that’s why I was struggling on who chose from the quick np loops.

2 Likes

I would say Bride and Sitonai

4 Likes

Dantes and nyalter for DSS
Loli duo for future DCS

2 Likes

I completely agree on the 5 star option from my experience as well Jack just adds tge cake to it and a better maybe? Female damage, cause I have carmilla at a higher np and had higher level skill and all.
So far ty for clearing that our on what I need on team gaps like Sitonai will help alot cause she my 2 alter ego tho may need tips on doing art teams am weak at that since also forget that I have waver as well need to mention that as well.

1 Like

I assume your Waver is leveled? He’s universally useful.

1 Like

Yes he is! just not his skills fully max out unlike the other 2.

1 Like

If that’s the case, I’d save your QP for maxing out his skills as soon as possible. He’s another Servant whose skills people rely on a lot. :fgo_wavermanic:

2 Likes

Don’t quote me on this, but I think np1 should be fine, just that it might rely on good card rng and a bit more restrictive CE options

2 Likes

Just go crazy farming the lottery in September and level everyone :fgo_jeannyes:

9 Likes

In order of usefulness:

1. Dantes
  2. Nero bride
  3. Valkyrie
    3b. Atalante
  4. Loli vinci
  5. bb sum
  6. Sitonai
  7. Atalante alter
  8. Jack
  9. Hot wheels.
6 Likes

Ortilde can farm zerkers. So there’s that.

2 Likes

Oh this really helped alot ty!

2 Likes

Do you have a Kscope or at least mlb Imaginary Element?
That’s kinda important for the Quick looping setups.

But either way, I’d say focus on Dantes first, and if you have either of the above CEs, Bride next.

Yes. Thanks to his NP upgrade, much higher base ATK and Avenger damage modifier, outside of Archer nodes he should outdamage NP2 Valks on all turns, especially turn 3 where it matters most.
He also has superior neutral facecard damage, which together with the DEF down on his NP helps clearing any survivors.

If you have either of the CEs mentioned above, you can also somewhat make up for him being NP1 by going for your own Skadi+Bride + Support Skadi via Plugsuit (make sure to have Bride start in the frontline, tho, you’ll need the Skadi batteries on turn2+3).
Takes a bit more clicking than non-plugsuit setups, but both in terms of damage and NP refund it’ll make the setup quite robust. Dantes should reliably refund over 50% against even Zerker and Assassin waves with this.

5 Likes

Ditto for Dantès. He’ll be a top multi-purpose Servant for another year, and of course he won’t stop working after Castoria if you want to keep using him where he fits.

2 Likes