What noteworthy banners are coming up?

I’ve been saving my Orbs recently, up to 306 Orbs and 114 gift Orbs. I’m on the fence now about saving up for another Gunnthra re-run because I’m afraid she’ll get powercrept soon or she won’t be in a decent pool again.

Are there any noteworthy banners coming up soon? And would it interest me to save up for them or should I keep on trucking for Gunnthra?

4 Likes

Well, there’s a New Heroes banner that, from community guesses and a leak, might be 3 Houses (Ignatz may be one of them but I can hope for something better).

Aside from that, there isn’t as much stuff.

6 Likes

@Averdi @Banraku

4 Likes

Nah, save for Gunnthrà. Even if the “New Heroes” banner is interesting, those units will be added to the main pool, while Gunnthrà is limited and esclusive of B8 banners

4 Likes

The only thing better than Ignatz would be Seteth or Flayn :flaynfish:

5 Likes

There’s another Ignatz fan?? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

September Mythic reds are looking very good :birbpeek:
And this Tibarn & Caineghis banner. Both great units :birbpeek:

Give me some Flayn! Goddamit!

2 Likes

79b97fed9b7f7129103bcf1bf6473d97a0f3e8aa

6 Likes

Let’s see… we’ll have a mythical hero (I think the 30th) and it has this pool (since Gunnthrá is your interest we note/remember she returns in December):

Also there’ll be new heroes this Wednesday (we’ll likely have a trailer in less than 15h).

There’ll also be a [Bonfire] banner in a few days which can have valuable fodder or units you like (not confirmed yet!), but all of the missing info should be known in the next days, for now if nothing of what’s available interests you might as well save :+1:t2:

I wouldn’t mind ignatz. I ended up really liking him in my Golden Deer run.

1 Like

Me! :hridexcited:

1 Like

Okay that September red pool is busted…

I’d pull for that, but now I’m curious how much I can save for December…I really want to +10 Gunnthra but my Hrid is in desperate need of a merge and both Eirika and Eliwood are very desirable units…

1 Like

Hmm yes, there’s a good pool this month, you can try a few rounds maybe and still have three months ahead for saving for Gunnthrá (how much merges does she have?, if you have that in mind maybe you can set loose a little on a banner of your interest or just keep saving :birbpeek:).

Regarless of your choice, good luck! :birbpeek: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Spring Veronica is coming around again. Hoping I can catch a better IV for her at least. But if a Three Houses banner shows up I might have to invest my stash elsewhere. Also, PA! Olivia is temtping as ever…