What Refine are you hoping comes next?see

If a unit needs one or not doesnt matter. What would you like for your favorite unit?

I want a… Few. :feh_rein:

But outside of wanting a hated opressive unit to return to being hated and opressive I do have some more pure wants.

Such as Valter. I want him to have fury 4 and Quick reposite.

Jakob could use some atk so true damage that scales off foes atk. also brave effect

The black knight. I dont know what I want to give him but anti midigation with 2 cooldown charge would be funny.

Julius. I want him to scale his damage off how much a units stats have been lowered. Also, special spiral. I suppose.

7 Likes

Henry got a refine so I am currently forever satisfied
But Olwen not rein could use one.

12 Likes

I want to see Myrrh get a refine. :feh_myrrhthink:

Also seconding Olwen. Please give her some reason to be used over :feh_rein:!

5 Likes

L a s l o w.

It doesn’t even have to be good (even though I want it to be), just stop giving me hope at this point IS.

7 Likes

I’ve held hope for an old DC weapons refine batch for the Anniversary for a good while now, so I’m gonna keep betting on that.

Ragnell, Gradivus, Siegfried, Raijinto, Alondite, Stout Tomahawk and Leiptr. Maybe not all will come at once.

3 Likes

Some of the ones I want the most:

• Laslow

• Jakob

• Gaius

• Gray

• Shiro

• Siegbert

• DC weapons

• Almost all of the Gen 1 Grail units

6 Likes

Seeing specifically Shiro and Siegbert’s weapons get powercrept repeatedly has been depressing tbh.

3 Likes

Prefs being completely outclassed by inheritable weapons is just sad :catsob:

1 Like

Arden with a close call/repel like skill but based on hp requirements which suits him and will be unique :feh_ardenwoke:

7 Likes

Please no.
QR and fury in the same weapon? It’s bad…
Valter would be like : his prf give him 4atk/spd for 6 recoil dmg, and brazen atk/spd

5 Likes

I like broken bois.

Cecilia and F! Corrin. :feh_ceciliaculture: :feh_corrinmug:

Ignoring that I’ll never actually build Corrin since I have her male dreamy version whom I prefer

3 Likes

Just give me 2 grail refine batches in a row or improve the DC weapons

3 Likes

L’Arachel. Purely selfish answer. I’m too stubborn to use a Blade tome, and her prf is so bleh

More Grail units. We got a bunch of them when refines started rolling out, but now they’ve hit a crawl.

Literally any healer. They’re the only weapon type to not get any sort of refine whatsoever. Staff lives matter too

7 Likes

Saias and Marisa

4 Likes

Barst for sure. The man needs some love

3 Likes

F!Corrin
Azura
Ayra
Fjorm

3 Likes

Arvis too, for that matter

6 Likes

Gosh he needs an update. The flame emperor needs the power to burn the entire meta to the ground.

6 Likes

Male Morgan, I guess. Make him the Brave Veronica of mages since he already has a similar effect on Grima’s Truth, I don’t care that he’s gen 2, I want to have his unreasonable demotion compensated

7 Likes