What seals are you expecting/hoping for this time around?

So,
what sacred seals are you expecting for this Tempest Trials? Which skills would you say have the best chances?
And what skills might you hope for this time around? Any in particular you’d want? Personally, I wouldn’t mind Shield Pulse, as I think it really deserves and needs to become a sacred seal.

5 Likes

Please give guard already.

7 Likes

Oaths/rouses

Like with wave skills, it would be cool to be able to run a full set of buffs with them.

2 Likes

Idfk man

Just something halfway decent I guess

How much more can you ■■■■ this up

5 Likes

Everybody gangster till somebody brings Panic Ploy.

3 Likes

That’s fine. I mean, everything has a counter. It’s not even as close to BS as save skills or Fedel

3 Likes

What I want
Solo Atk/Res or Solo Def/Res

What we will get
Seal Atk/Res or Seal Def/Res

8 Likes

Quad Seal skills :feh_reinyes:

2 Likes

Atk res solo for my Lyon
Def res solo for… Don’t know
Those are the best skills for me

2 Likes

Until it hits a Fallen Ike with a Unity A slot and he gets superbuffed

2 Likes
Solo Atk/Res

Solo Def/Res

3 Likes

Am I the only one who wants Form seals?

5 Likes

Pretty much what everyone else has said the last missing solo seals.
Also flex seal

4 Likes

tbh form skills are much better than bond skills, i had a great time with atk/def bond so yeah i will take more of those.

3 Likes

Seeing that Form’s has a more annoying requirement than Bond/Solo… probably

2 Likes

The missing solo seals. :upside_down_face:

Or just DC seal.
Or Special Spiral Seal.
Or Ground Order Seal.

2 Likes

Well I was close enough

5 Likes

Blade session is a super weird choice.

Not bad, just weird.

I actually find it really easy to use.

Res opening trash though.

5 Likes

I think they’re wary of making Duessel more oppressive than he already is

3 Likes

Blade session is actually really good on AR galeforce. I will probably stick it on one of my can-openers. The units acting before them will be using their actions to get everyone into range.

2 units acted for +9 atk/spd is a steal, and +9 is equal to the max boost from catch/ideal. We’re getting as much atk/spd out of a seal as we get out of A-skills released about 2 months ago on a legendary.

Res opening is…niche. Rapport wand + spd opening + res opening can be quite good for supporting a carry, or if you have atk/res unity on something and don’t want the rest of the team messed up by panic (so no res tactic) or have too many of the movement type that your carry is, maybe res opening can help. But it’s going to have a hard time competing with atk/res gap, should that ever become a seal.

For example, I think I might try that buffing combination to support my Nowi at infinite range. With four mythics and summoner support almost nothing panics her, but if somehow she gets hit with panic smoke the prf will just block the resulting debuffs.

7 Likes