What should I do

So, I recently summoned a -spd +def mikoto, which is a pretty bad IV so I was wondering if I should either fodder her of (flash/infantry rush) or merge her with my other mikoto ( +atk -def) what do you guys think?

What other 5☆ healers do you have?

I wouldn’t recommend foddering her for Infantry Rush, as Brady is a 4* unit that comes with the skill. Flash+ on the other hand, is good fodder.

3 Likes

Merge.

Infantry Rush is on 5* Brady now, and Flash isn’t really desirable.

Fodder her for Brazen Atk/Res :thinkinglikelukas:

There are only 2 units in the whole game that have it :tooobin:
Thank goodness it’s a seal! :excidunn:

2 Likes

Terrible meme incoming! :feh_notlikethis:

4 Likes

giphy%20(10)

5 Likes

54 Res with L!Eliwood and Brazens active :byleeeth:

I still have a S!Linde… but she’s just chilling on the bench. :feh_nino:
No one needs Starfish+, and no one needs Brazen Atk/Res enough for me to :inherit:.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Is Serra highly merged? Flash could be a nice tool for her.

1 Like

Only +1 though

Not that good IVS

Then it’s probably not worth it.
I’d say merge then.

1 Like

Give it to Mercedes. She deserves all the fodder

3 Likes

And she looks lovely with it

5 Likes

I wish I had flash fodder now

1 Like

A blessed AM! Corrin :eyes:

Not to be off topic, but do you use him?

I foddered a 4* Brady for Attack/Res Push 3, Infantry rush 1, and then foddered my only Mikoto for Flash+ and Infantry rush 2 & 3. Got it all :slight_smile:

That was to my +10 Lissa who is my mainstay healer that was just recently finished (on merging). She needs a refine and my arena team will shine.

She has a lot of fun tools to play with including Gravity+, Pain+ and now Flash+. She may just get Witchy Wand+ if I can get my hands on it.

I like this team, just kick that Tiki and would be perfect.

Where’s Annette?

christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837

1 Like