What should I summon for once i have Tempest orbs?

• Pull for B!Tharja since I don’t have her
  • Pull for B!Fjorm because she’s precious
  • Pull for B!Caeda for G!Marth S Support
  • Switch to the Fallen Banner
  • Skip them all and save for something else

0 voters

I am having a very hard time deciding :’). Also, for clarification, I would pull for Fallen Berkut (Sorry!)

2 Likes

Who do you want the most?

Who would you go for in the Fallen banner?

I would go for Berkut

1 Like

Wait until the mythic banner drops and decide then.

3 Likes

Yeah, wait for the mythic to see if you like the stuff on there

2 Likes

I wasn’t really planning on pulling on the mythic banner this time around, so that’s why I never mentioned it in the poll or anything :sweat_smile:

Well, it’d depend on what you want there

Do you have any reason you want any of the brides?

1 Like

I vote Fjorm because she’s absolutely precious. If you care about AR then she’s a great unit to have (She could probably be used other places too). Depends what you need more.

2 Likes

Well, Tharja was the only one I didn’t get last year and her stats are pretty interesting, same goes for Caeda stat wise, and Fjorm is because I do not have a lot of healers and a flier would be useful.

Summon me Kiran! I want to be with you.

1 Like

Well do you like Berkut more than you need a flying healer?
The others sound more like “I want them because I don’t have them” and that isn’t the greatest, they’ll probably get benched or you’ll forget about them over time, especially since they aren’t unique at all being common classes.

2 Likes

Why are you sorry ?

You should be proud for being a man of culture.

2 Likes

F!Berkut is most definitely worth it. He is a lot of fun to play with.

3 Likes

B-But Gunnthra, I already have you!

They wouldn’t be benched, I just enjoy filling my catalog and I also do like the characters. Not just because I don’t have them :wink:

Pull for Berkut

2 Likes

But you need more of me. I need to be stronger to protect you darling!

1 Like

I know, I know, I’m trying! :smile:

1 Like

TBH none of the Bride units are spectacular. Fjorm has a niche as the (currently) only character that can inflict Isolation but I doubt that will last long, and normal Tharja can compete very well with her Bridal variant now thanks to Tharja’s Hex.

Summoning just because you don’t have the character is not a good idea since they’ll likely wind up gathering dust in your barracks. It’s better to summon because you really like the character and/or their abilities.

1 Like