What songs do you use?

My Aether theme is the Fe7 preparation theme and my castle theme is the Plains theme also for Fe7.

6 Likes

None, because I play on mute.

3 Likes

I play on mute and listen to my own music but I have “Echoes” playing on the Home Screen and Aether Raids Screen and “As Swift as Winds” in Concert Hall and “As Fierce as Fire” in Aether Resort

6 Likes

For the general one ðat’s used outside of most þings I use ðe “shadow dragon and the blade of light” main þeme and for “aether raids” ðe awakening preparations þeme

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

:feh_navarreculture:

1 Like

Concert hall - Far from Arcadia.
I usually just choose something random for here I dunno

Home Screen - The beginning
I like to have Sacred Stones Music for my home screen. Thinking about going back to Lyon’s theme tho :feh_maethink:

AR - Black Fang
It just fits pretty well imo. I often forget that’s not the default

Resort - Silesse Castle Town
I have a winter themed resort and this song is just really Christmas-y. It’s also really pretty :fgo_ereshlove:

3 Likes

I play on mute lol. But I just chucked various 3h music everywhere lol, but I don’t listen to it, instead I just listen to some other music while playing

5 Likes

I have on my home screen “You have power like mine…”, the ones from launch for Aether raids and resort, and finally the preparation theme from Shadow Dragon since its remastered soundtrack is the only good thing from those games.

2 Likes

Same as most of everyone else here, I almost always play on mute but I have Conquest for the home screen, You have power… like mine for the concert hall, As Fierce as Fire for Aether Raids and Sea Winds and Travelers for Aether Resort.

3 Likes

I use “You have power… like mine.” as my Aether Resort theme and “Let’s Go, Leif!” as my castle theme. They used to both be “You have power… like mine.” but I changed it for the new banner.

5 Likes

Oh my heck all of you guys are monsters wtf why play the game on mute dude im calling the police
Microwave 911 gif

13 Likes

Concert Hall - Silesse Castle Town

Home Screen - Sea Winds and Travelers

Aether Raids - As Swift as Wind

Aether Resort - Dance in the Dark

4 Likes

Concert Hall: Beautiful Princess Elincia

AR: default theme lol

Resort: Quiet Days

Home Screen: His Father’s Son

4 Likes

I choose the MVP. :sunglasses:
Screenshot_2021-01-11-22-22-58-288_com.nintendo.zaba_1

Nah, all seriousness tho...

It’s true I keep the game mostly silenced because I prefer to listen to my own collection of VGMs from various kinds, it’s been great to help me feel no need at all for any of the songs that are being added as of late, there aren’t many I want in the game.

But sometimes, I unmute the game and listen to these beautiful tracks:

Screenshot_2021-01-11-22-22-15-103_com.nintendo.zaba Screenshot_2021-01-11-22-22-28-138_com.nintendo.zaba Screenshot_2021-01-11-22-22-49-512_com.nintendo.zaba Screenshot_2021-01-11-22-22-39-982_com.nintendo.zaba

Also, a bonus shot while I was there.

:fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

Concert Hall - Dance in the Dark
Home Screen - For Victory
Aether Raids - Preparations
Aether Resorts - Sea Winds and Travelers (default)

4 Likes

All 3 houses track

2 Likes

Concert Hall - Grannvale Castle Town (used to be “Dance in the Dark”.)
Home Screen - Conquest (Waiting for "A song for bygone days " to remind me of the absolute pain this game is rn)
Aether Raids - As Swift as Winds (used to be “Preparations”, waiting for “Truth” for the same reason listed above)
Aether Resorts - Echoes (Used to be “You have power like mine…”, Waiting for “Pleasure Capital” because the c*nts who are picking these fates tracks suck and are testing my patience)

2 Likes

Home Screen - As Swift as Wind. It’s very upbeat so it’s a good motivator
Concert Hall - Preparations: Deliverance. No particular reason for this one. I just like it
Aether Raids - Conquest. Fitting since it’s probably the most competitive mode
Aether Resort - “We’d best prepare for combat, just to be safe.” What happened to Conquest? Did Awakening go to the Fall Out Boy School of Song Naming or something?

Still waiting on more Three Houses music. Where tf are the big battle themes?

4 Likes

Homescreen: Black Fang, mostly to celebrate +10ing SF! Nino

AR: As Swift as Wind

Resort: Life at Garreg Mach Monastery

Concert Hall: “We’d best prepare for combat, just to be safe.”

3 Likes