What unit would you dump 20 dragon flowers on?

For me B Ike was the easiest choice and I did that. Any others (non favorites but purely effective) units worth it?

Ayra, Micaiah, B Celica, L Marth come to mind. None stands next to Ike but great second place choices imo.

What do you think? Who else qualifies?

12 Likes

Arden is probably one of the best Gen 1 choices I can think of from a gameplay standpoint, but he only goes up to 15 flowers and not 20. :catroll:

also Micaiah, B!Celica, and L!Marth were released in 2018 so they are not gen 1, but still strong gameplay choices nonetheless

11 Likes

Others were never an option…

9 Likes

11 Likes

He deserves all

Now if only I had an Ascended Flower or that new Red Tome from Scion Julia for fodder

13 Likes

IMO, aside from the ones you mentioned:

Any of the Sealed Falcions (so Chrom, Lucina, Masked Marth)
M-Corrin (he’s a stat stick anyway)
Arguably Nino
Arguably Tharja
Ryoma
Fjorm
Nino, Fae, and other dragon stat sticks (if well built)

Of course I gave them to Takumi :feh_morganagrom:

9 Likes
book 1 +20 favorites, hidden to save space

the other +20 is not gen 1 so he’s not here

10 Likes

I haven’t done it yet, but…

So… close…

but I’m not too worried, I’m planning to forgo forma souls entirely and just use monthly sparks for infantry dragonflowers

Is he worth for everyone? Not everyone uses him frequently. Not much point in investing flowers into something you won’t use frequently, methinks. And I use him every bonus season.

7 Likes

I thought it was by favorites tbh from the title

I was wrong :catroll:

7 Likes

Favorites aside Lyn, I think Nowi and Fae are both still solid units, thanks to amazing refines (and Nowi getting a resplendent).

Fae has a very nice omni buff that’s extremely easy to use, not to mention well rounded stats and some decent things in her weapon for herself.

Nowi also has a good refine (though RIP increased cooldown still), good stats, and resplendent.

8 Likes

Ngl I thought the same at first

4 Likes

Is this would or did ? Ideally, I’d want to give 20 DFs to most of my gen 1 units but there is a limit, so what I did was give it to Mikoto.

If you’re talking about units who use it well, I’d add Saber since he is a solid statball with a usable weapon (though no one uses him due to tougher competition).

7 Likes

Although, jokes about Lyn aside, Brave Lyn with the introduction of Ninja Yumi can be pretty insane (though like with B!Ike, she only gets 15 flowers, not 20):

7 Likes

It’s all good, favorites are fine to share here as well! Nothing wrong with that :)

4 Likes

oop, sorry :catroll:

4 Likes

Great analysis. Ryoma and Fjorm are tempting, especially Fjorm being a bonus unit in AR. Could really make it worth it and Hector aside I am lacking in blue tanks.

If we see Ryoma in HoF, since mine is +5 that will beam easy decision.

Right now deciding between Micaiah and L Marth, I just don’t want to do it on units with low merges.

6 Likes

Lol no worries. Appreciate the favorite sharing anyway!

4 Likes

I do like her a lot also. Mine is +9, need that last merge. Tho even with her HoF set, it was so long ago it is a tiny bit dated. Still love her tho, so many good memories when she first came out!

4 Likes

My main issue with flowers is having to use them on all stats so high investment in them wants to be on a unit who’ll use all stats. Or your favourite. Never shy away from building a favourite.

For that, I gave mine to Nowi. One of my most used and most liked characters and she makes use of all her stats. I’ve only gone only up to 18 though, cost/reward ratio getting a bit thin on the last 2.

9 Likes

Honorable mentions are
Rebecca and S!Gaius both at +10 DF but ran out currently.

4 Likes