Since we’re looking forward to the 3rd anniversary of NA, what would you like from the 5th anniversary of JP?
As a quick recap:
3rd Anniversary introduced Skadi, added the command code feature, gave out special CEs and featured memorial quests alongside the usual bonuses like SQ, tickets and singularity summons.
4th Anniversary introduced Rider Da Vinci, added the command card enhancement feature, added a new set of 1-2 stars to the FP summon, added rank-up quests, added more extra master missions, increased summoning from 10 to 11, added the consecutive battle feature, and once again gave out special CEs, featured memorial quests and gave SQ, tickets and featured singularity/lostbelt summons.
Do you think they’ll slow back down after the amount they added in the 4th, or keep adding more?
If they were to add a new feature, what do you think it would be?
Personally what I’d like from the next anniversary is any of these things:
- More rank-up quests (some servants really need them and it’s been a while since we got a large set of these at once).
- More command codes added (notably there isn’t any basic command code that increases NP gain rate of the card, that would be pretty nice among other possible codes).
- Addition of more 1-2 star servants (probably a lot to ask after they just did on the 4th, but it would still be nice).
- Muramasa being added, either as the featured anniversary servant or as a lower star servant.
- Animation fixes for early servants (another big thing to ask, but poor Cu Caster hardly shows up in the story and he’s stuck with basic animations until he’s relevant again, and he’s not the only one that suffers this fate).
- Might overlap with the above suggestion, fixes to early servant’s internals.
- More costumes perhaps, at least the slight change costumes since those are easier to add.
- Can’t think of a new feature they could add, I think they’ve already done everything they can to command cards, so maybe more Master features such as more options for how to use command seals (though it’d be difficult to not invade upon the function of Mystic Codes, so I’m not sure)?