What's going to be your Free 4* Pick?

With a Free 4* coming out in the next few weeks for the Babylonia Part 2 Campaign, I’m curious as to what other people are considering getting as their freebie?

I’ll even start it off. Right now I’m considering either OG Nero (as part of my campaign to get a good AoE and ST Servant of each class that’s also Arts based) or Nitocris (thus the one I have will be NP2 and better for farming).

4 Likes

Saberlot because I want some Arts crit shenanigans with Sherlock (o≧∇≦)o

4 Likes

Think I’ll go Helena Blavatsky. My summoning luck has mostly been very lucky but I just cannot seem to pull a support to save my life.

2 Likes

Helena for more support.

3 Likes

I’m still deciding between the ones not marked, probably i’ll go with Munenori though since i just realized he is story locked and i heard he’s quite good even at NP1.

3 Likes

Zerckalot for sure. Have a Kaleidoscope prepped for him. Also, Rider Ishtar with her 1st skill on 10.

Would like Parvati and Atalanta as well, but I will be saving for Kama hard, so NP5 Parvati next year from pulls is a possibility.

Will likely get Atalanta in the next ticket (be it september this year, or the next).

1 Like

its either going to be zerklot

Nitocris

or saberlot

probably zerklot cause i can roll for tomoe later during setsubun to round out my chadela. Cause that’s my goal for now, to roll out my chadela and finally fix up the loose ends before finally playing the game casually as i can.

1 Like

I really want best Medjed but we’re officially in Skadi prep time and Zerkerlot is one of the premiere quick meme loopers so I’m stuck at the moment.

1 Like

No zerkalot but fran np4, may as well go for np5.
Otherwise Penth

2 Likes

Probably Tristan cause I’m sad

5 Likes

Hmmmm.

Oh, wow… just realized how many of the 4 stars I already have…

Probably Katou Danzo, since I missed her on her banner, I love her Aesthetics… and I need an AoE Assassin.

3 Likes

Munenori, Saberlot, Np2 Parvati or Np3 Lancelot are who i’m trying to decide from atm. Probably leaning a bit more towards Munenori because of his story locked status.

1 Like

Furbag president Edison, since it’d save me the trouble of throwing shinies at Chacha-rerun which I am otherwise not that interested in and I want his targetable OC-skill.

3 Likes

I took Helena lost free 4* and got spooked by her a week later. Be warned

1 Like

Still undecided.

Extra NP levels:

Siegfried - He’s NP2, grailed to 90 and one of my favorite servants, lorewise. I’ve been waiting a long time for that NP3 to get him to 100, but I’m not sure spending the ticket on him is the best idea.

Tristan - I picked him with the last ticket. Now he’d be NP2. He’s my favorite out of the Rounds, great at CQs and fun to play overall. He’d also get a couple grails if I do pick him again.

New Servants:

Circe - I like her a lot more than Sheba even if she’s much weaker as an actual ST caster. Nice utility and her NP can crush some quests.

Caster Gil - I like my arts comps as much as anyone else, but I’m lacking in proper supporting options. CasGil is incredibly good at the job.

Wu - One of the stronger assassins, a nice support/DPS hydrid. I quite value quick supports not called Skadi, because I simply dislike using the brokeback casters. Big drawback is her material requirements. She’s one of those “bronze hell” servants.

Chiyome - Incredibly fun to play, personally. As simple as that.

Penth - I like the character a lot and she hits like a truck. I do have NP3 Herc, NP2 Beo and NP2 Banana, so she’s lower on the list.

Out of all these characters, only Tristan is actually story-locked. So in that regard, he has an edge over the rest. That said, it’d be nice to have someone new, especially if I QP cap myself again with Da Vinci lotto.

EDIT: Just noticed most of these characters are lolis… What are you trying to tell me, game? :fgo_mordredthink:

2 Likes

A Berserker maybe most likely Hercules but I’m not sure yet

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Midrash caster. I’ve already got CasGil and Tamamo, but I want more supports, plus I wanna see the crazy teams I can make with the 3 of them. Also I really love her design

1 Like

Not sure. I have the tier 1 and 2 servants I need/want at np 2+ so I might go for an sr that’ll future proof my account or someone cute. I have Zerkalot at np 3, Parvati at np 2 and Atalanta at np 2.

Looks like Parvati with double skadi will be very useful for this years christmas event but I’m not sure if np 2 is good enough for the archer node. If someone can give me an answer I’d be grateful. If it is I’d go for Penth who I have wanted for a while

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure but Parvati is my likely choice since she doesn’t get a rate up this year outside of the Class banners.

1 Like

now i want penth too

1 Like