What's gonna happen to Duo Eph?

If Guinevere is replacing Duo Eph as the blue unit in Hero Fest, what’s gonna happen to Duo Eph? Think they’ll finally add him to the normal pool?

15 Likes

Hopefully that happens, it’d be sad if he was left in the void forever :catroll:

15 Likes

I would be happy if they added him to the normal pool, mine is like +2 or 3 I could save and finally finish him.

12 Likes

He might be in the void for a bit. When the book 1 5*s were snapped it took about 2 months before the weekly revivals were announced so for those 2 months those units were not obtainable.

13 Likes

The book 1 5*s were snapped in New Heroes/seasonal banners and not in skill/BHB banners iirc

11 Likes

That’s right. I forgot it was just new and special heroes banners.

10 Likes

Honestly, they might actually add him with the next BST increase. His adjusted BST isn’t impressing anyone once every infantry matches it by default. But this is IS, so who knows what they’ll do.

12 Likes

He’s lost in the void foreveeeeeer

At least he has his boyfriend for company so it ain’t all bad :feh_flaynyay:

11 Likes

I do really hope they put him in the normal pool
Or else I’m coming with him to the void

5 Likes

Cast off to hell.

Introducing a new duo hell summoning pool! A new banner that has every single duo in the game on one banner!

Happens every 2 years! Happy summoning, summoners!

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh

9 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, he’s always been on the anniversary Hero Fest rather than the August one?

So we can probably expect to see him back in February as he’s been for the last 2 years

6 Likes

He was also on the glitched August one with Nagi, Sothis, and … was it Bernadette? Anyway, that was the one where I finished Duo Ephraim and Nagi and somehow didn’t run into any glitched units (at first that seemed good and then was bad since it meant no extra units for me).

7 Likes

I can’t remember if the glitched banner was in August or February but that’s where I finished him up too and where I learned that Olwen loves to stalk me since I got 3 of her

But my concept of time has been kinda wonky so it’s very possible I’m misremembering things

5 Likes

Probably August since the brave Ephraim banner with Celica and Hardin where there too

2 Likes

It was the glitched one from last August, because I got a copy as compensation for a F-Morgan pity breaker in my quest for Sothis merges.

2 Likes

Probably wouldn’t be the first time.

Isn’t Sothis sort of in the void as well?

no she’s on legendary this month.
but she’ll probably be remixed soon(Ish)

2 Likes

I need those golden glasses for Ephraim let’s go

1 Like

This new hero fest isnt replacing the current starter hero fest in case anyone missed that

So duo eph isnt gone for starters but something should still definitely give with him

5 Likes