What's IGN?

I started using this forum since I want to know more about the game and be more useful for my friends, but I see supports that I like and I don’t understand what IGN means? Can someone please help me?

In this context it means “in-game name”

12 Likes

In Game Name

7 Likes

The other one stands for Imagine Games Network

4 Likes

I was thinking it was Instagram XDXDXD

Thanks bro

5 Likes

How you did that? It’s pretty cool, also thanks

You mean this?

Put 2 "*" next to the text you want to make bold (Ex: **Bold Text**)

Bold Text

Wow Im impressed, there isnt even a second “N”

Finly I am Not alone!

Requests for ign is a means of filtering out random fgo friend requests from GP friend requests. If you only have one spot open and 5 request pop up… Name is the easiest identifier…as long as you don’t have 3 Gudako like I used to :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

I wish people would stop putting Gudako and Ritsuka as their ign there’s like a million of them :fgo_fujigloom:

11 Likes

I wish they would let us set our in-game character’s name to something different than our handle. Then I could just go by The_Cheeseman without having to see that silly name being used to utterly ruin my immersion during cutscenes…

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the main reason my IGN is different than my username here. I needed the MC to be called by an actual person’s name. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know but anything other than Ritsuka looks extremely out of place during conversations.

2 Likes

That’s easy to fix, I simply auto-refuse them ^^

@The_Cheeseman Yeah, happened once that I was referred as “Plz split yr” in the story because I was using the IGN to deliver a message. That felt weird =D

2 Likes