What's the point?

Seriously, what’s the point of these My Nintendo points that we keep getting for completing chapters that we haven’t been able to use since Book 1? They have no purpose that I can discern, but maybe I’m just missing something.

I mean, if they updated or even refreshed the rewards list every now and then, it’d be one thing; but…nothing.

10 Likes

Once the orbs and feathers are gone there’s literally no point so idk lol. Don’t think we’ll be getting a refresh of rewards anytime soon unfortunately. Half the time I don’t even collect mine lol

13 Likes

stamina potions and light’s blessing ftw

17 Likes

You can never go wrong with more Stamina Potions tho

8 Likes

I’ll take that bet.

13 Likes

Well I mean, if you don’t want the free SP, I’ll gladly take them off your hands

2 Likes

Crystals so you don’t have to manually level your fodder to unlock their speech. That’s what I use them for anyway.

3 Likes

You manage to run out of crystals?

3 Likes

Almost 1500 Stamina Potions, but only 40k feathers. Yep, checks out.

Yeah fr I’m always low on stamina pots lmbo I always grab those

1 Like

If you’re referring to me not using the to grind up Hero Points, I have other games to play than spend all day grinding sh!t in FEH.

1 Like

I haven’t yet, but I do use them (currently at around 120k) and its better redeeming those than having my points expire.

Hey, I’m not saying that what you’re doing (or rather not doing) is wrong. In fact, the more I play FEH, the more brain cells I feel I’m losing.

2 Likes

I prefer inheriting noontime and just running the training mode if possible since it gives more SP.

3 Likes

:point_up:t2:

Give them a blessing, and you even get twice as much, both EXP and SP.

2 Likes

Yeah I run a blessing + a dancer with the appropriate dancer skill if I can. Or, if they’re OP tanks like the new Edelgard or Fallen Ike etc., I just put on Noontime and walk away.

1 Like

I don’t even give them Noontime. I just run
Whoever I’m training
M!Eldigan
Whoever has the Valor skill to match the trainee
Silque.

I’m surprised no one mentioned dueling crests.

1 Like

58qvcb

Nah, but seriously I already have way too many dueling crests

3 Likes

For training units I plan to use I’ll farm SP on them, but again for fodder it’s purely crystals to level to unlock their convo and learn whatever they can so I can claim their DF. Also if I’m switching IVs the current IV usually has everything I need learned so the SP is not necessary so I just level them with crystals.

2 Likes