What's your favorite thing about FGO?

Absolutely no negatively allowed unless it’s “I hate how they make too many people I wanna summon”

Only positive vibes here today please :fgo_iwillereshyou:

I’ll start:

There is so much CE art that is just amazingly beautiful and the way they use different artists for different art styles is great.

34 Likes

My answer might vary, but today it’s the dynamic and not-so-cutesy animations, art, voice acting, and sfx. It’s like playing my own TV show in a way.

28 Likes

All of the music is pretty good. Can’t think of one song in the game that I thought was bad.

18 Likes

Arthur :heart:

'Nuff said.

27 Likes

I like the story, and character design is often compelling as well

13 Likes

I like the story and characters Cú especially and there’s lots of nice art to look at :fgo_ereshwoah:

Most of the sprites are also pretty well done imo

14 Likes

The story and how there’s always something to do

Also :fgo_semismug:

15 Likes

Also I forgot to add that I love the different ascension art

Outside of welfares, I live for characters that change their clothes

14 Likes

I’ll love the game even more when DW decides to love Semiramis as much as we do!

14 Likes

Fingers crossed

:feh_dorotheawink:

9 Likes

I love how it’s mostly choose your own adventure and you can enable anyone you want to clear how you want if you get creative.

Double STELLAAAAA with arash giving the victory lines is totally possible :fgo_arashsmile:

18 Likes

I love everything about the game besides the gacha rates. If I had to pick. I would say Rinfaces are my favorite thing about FGO.

13 Likes

Story/character art/weird Nasuverse lore. The OST has some pretty damn good themes, even the trailers have good songs. Like hey, Ooku trailer got a whole song.

Gameplay wise I like that bosses aren’t all instant cheese despite the huge improvement to my box, I would enjoy story boss replay.

It also sometimes makes me consider reading the classical literature it pulls characters & ideas from.

15 Likes

I live for everything about it high-key

But I think more than anything, it’s introducing me to the Nasuverse that really makes me excited about it. I love how much there is to read and watch out there, about the characters in or out of FGO. Makes me confident I won’t get bored of it anytime soon.

14 Likes

The story I do like the characters too but story and lore is insane.

10 Likes

I love the Nasuverse in general, the story in FGO itself, a lot of the characters and visual designs, and the gameplay.

So basically almost everything.

14 Likes

Actually learning some mythologies that’re less mainstream and more obscure. There’s FGO making them more digestible through story and gameplay too.

Also, being able to make your personalized mini army of superhuman nukes and weapons of absolute destruction. It’s satisfying really. Not to mention most of them look hot as f*ck male or female~
:fgo_gudako:

18 Likes

Their whole Star Wars Sci-if parallel with the three Xs (+ Idol soon) is a big one I enjoy from FGO. :fgo_mhx: :fgo_huh: :dizzy:

But also for characters that we talk to often I think Sion is probably one of the most interesting/fun ones introduced. She’s got that air about her.

Look at that expression! :sparkles:

16 Likes

i like the game play and how sometimes female servants show affection to me

3 Likes

The coolest thing about fate is definitely seeing heroes and legends from different countries and cultures interact and fight with each other.

That’s why I wish that some servants had more voice lines for other servants, that’s really a missed opportunity there.

9 Likes