When can we TM away frustration again?

I just got my shadow Mewtwo from Go Fest but I obviously missed the period to TM away frustration, any idea when they’ll let us do that again since shadow has basically taken over the meta?

Nobody knows.

1 Like

I suspected, :disappointed:

Probably when the next Rocket take-over comes…

1 Like

Do you have M2? or maybe Armored M2? Maybe use them for the time being?

in my opinion, you will likely be able to TM off frustration sooner than later. In the last 3 years Niantic released Mew, Celebi, and Jirarchi to everyone about a month or so after Go Fest. If Niantic holds to pattern then Vintici & Shadow M2 will be released soon.

This is my opinion so I wouldn’t be surprised if Niantic changes things around

1 Like

What @hkn said, but my guess is that there’s going to be a Rocket takeover this month, and you’ll be able to TM it away during that day.
What can I say, I’m an optimist :man_shrugging:t2::laughing:

1 Like

Something Niantic posted during GO Fest suggests that there won’t be another Takeover event until next year.

"Trainers,

We really thought that Team GO Rocket’s balloon take-over during our fourth-anniversary celebration was going to be their last take-over this year, but alas…they’re back."

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/pokemongofest2020-day2/

1 Like

I don’t think so. They explicitly said that there will be no Rocket Tasks until September (where takeovers/pool shuffles can and will happen at any time), and if that text means anything, it means they ARE going to continue.

1 Like

If you plan on using it in PvP, then you can always unlock the 2nd move first, at least it can be used in pve for a while.

1 Like

No I really have been in desperate need of a good Psychic attacker (as little meta relevance as it has), I was so pissed my friends got M2 without me last year and I didn’t do the throwback challange for kanto smh. Oh well, I’ll just wait for the next opportunity to TM, I’m already waiting for December to evolve a bunch of mons for community day moves.

I hope so, fingers crossed considering how amazing shadow Pokémon are now.

1 Like