When did you first eat the Angry Mango?

I was curious to know when people got their first copy of Anra Mainiiu?
I’ve been playing for almost 2 years now and he’s still yet to grace my Chaldea, which is getting really annoying because I’d like to get started on his bond level.

I’m pretty sure he was first released in the F/Z accel event, did he take a long time to summon?

5 Likes

I have been playing for 2 years+, approximately on Moon Festival rerun. I got him on 2020/08/31, the first day of FZO rerun. A nice surprise, really.

Currently he is bond 8.5.

2 Likes

I’ve got my first copy on March 13th last year, almost two years after I started playing FGO. And he’s still NP3 only. And my friend, who started playing half a year earlier, recently got him at NP7 :'D

1 Like

April 27th in 2019, he’s NP2 now and i max bonded him sometime last year. I’m saving his interlude to test out different servants, it’s pretty fun.

I suspect i’ll get another copy during the next anniversary since i’m going to spend around 1.5m FP there.

4 Likes

Appropriately during the Fate Zero rerun.

2 Likes

Some time ago. Definitely a few months since it took a while to get to bond 10, so maybe around january 2021? About 2,5 to 3 years since I started playing.

1 Like

I got the mango on my second day playing Fgo

5 Likes

I got him a month and a half after starting (I started around Guda Guda 3), no more copies so far tho…

1 Like

I actually didn’t know I got him until I was looking through servants to level about three years ago? Annnnnnd now he’s np4 because he keeps spooking me. I keep joking that he’ll be np5 this anniversary when I roll the fp Gacha to get Gareth. He’s currently bond 9

I started to play on 2019-10-16 (I guess, thats when I got Herc and he was my tutorial roll servant). I got my first and only copy (for now) on 2021-01-04. So it took me a year and a few months… not too soon but, could be worse.

This is when I started:

And this is when I got my first copy:

So yes, it can take quite some time. Though, I just got a second copy this year. So who can really predict the gacha?

5 Likes

2018-6-25 for mine and been playing since before his release. First 4 came pretty quickly only a couple months in between as I recall. Then I had to wait almost 2 years for number 5, he was waiting for Christmas in Mexico. Received another 2 this year bringing me up to np7

4 Likes

I can’t remember when I got him anymore. Didn’t screenshot it.

I do have him NP4 now

You can see the acquisition date if you select it in the filter options

1 Like

I got my first half a year after i started at Gilfest.
The second time he arrived near QSH. I tried him as a catalysator and got at least Red Hare from the LB3 banner!

I think the people that hard farm lottos are much more likely to get him.
I got np2 in 2 years, but i didnt farm lottos as hard as some of the whales that use hundreds of rainbow apples

Started at the beginning of 2019 (Mash is 9th of January, King Hassan is 10th of January). Got his first copy on the 12th of July, shortly after the second anniversary. Right now he’s NP4, Lvl 85, Bond 10, 10/10/10

Actually, my first 4 mangoes that came so close together came before I managed to go hard core on lotteries. 2018 nerofest I only opened 16 boxes and didn’t even manage to get a ce drop. Since then I’ve had many orders of magnitude more FPs and have only gotten 3 additional. It’s a crazy distribution of mangoes compared to FPs

1 Like

can’t exactly remember the first copy, but the second copy was during Guda 2 not rerun

My first copy came 12 days after I began and he’s currently NP7.

Not seen one in a while but I expect to over the next few days, I have 5.5m FP and I’m planning to make a lot of CE bombs.

3 Likes