When life gives you psycho loli lemons, make a merge project or somethin

So as many of you probably know, back in November I finished my Dagr merges. And in the process a rather prophetic comment by @Souljia_Bitch almost came true.

Back in November I got a whopping 9 Eitris by the time I finished my Dagr. So I figured at that point I might as well go for +10. But I was pretty drained of orbs at that point so I figured I’d save for her rerun instead. Jump forward to now and here we are. And in just 140 orbs I got the copies I needed (among other things)

So yeah, don’t have too much to say about this one since there not as much a connection to the character as some others I’ve done. But she’s certainly been enjoyable to use so far, and I’m sure she’ll come quite in handy in the future as well!

27 Likes

God that hat is big
Nice job Halo! :catclap:

11 Likes

One of the most annoying characters to face (to me at least)

Good job!!

12 Likes

Thanks guys!

10 Likes

insert Eitri has an announcement to make video here

Congrats Halo :feh_faedance:

12 Likes

Psycho… loli… lemons?

Ohhh, it’s because she took her defeat rather sourly! Smart.

:feh_thinkinglikelewyn:

And congrats!

12 Likes

Congrats, Halo! :feh_nino: Eitri isn’t one of my favorites either, but as a unit, she seems super fun to use. Enjoy!

6 Likes

Congratulations Halo, I dont like the character but she seems useful at least, hope she serves you well.

6 Likes

I’m not crazy about her as a character either but damn she certainly is a good and fun unit. And thanks!

6 Likes