When should we be getting news about Braves?

It should be soon, right? I seem to recall that we typically get information about the Brave banner somewhere in mid-August, with the banner soon to follow. I’m wondering because I’m not sure if I should keep saving my orbs or go for Alm merges. If the banner is disappointing, I’m going for Alm for sure.

5 Likes

So if I’m not mistaken banner is out on the 17th and they usually release the trailer like 2 days before… so… tomorrow should be the day!

(Europe time here)

13 Likes

Oh, good. That leaves me PLENTY of time to decidd between merging a Brave and merging the best Lord. :grinning:

Thank you!

6 Likes

I’m just as excited as you are and I have ZERO orbs! :feh_dozlashock:

6 Likes

:feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

Inb4

7 Likes

The thing is just…from the four winners three of them are swordies. How high is the chance that IS screw that up and give one of them a sword alt again?

I hope IS is smart enough that one of them is a red tome. (F Byleth excluded, she had that one already)

3 Likes

Looks at B-Roy, B-Celica, B-Alm, B-Marth

Extremely high, I’d say

If the last few years have shown anything it’s the Brave alts almost always get the most boring weapon class choices

14 Likes

That’s what I fear.

Well it will be still better than CYL4 were IS was completely lazy on 3H and they just gave them a post time alt with the same weapon type on all of them.

9 Likes

I am hoping for at least a bit of variety because there’s been a lot of samey-ness in weapon choices for Braves, especially in red and blue

Red:

Sword Infantry x3
Sword Cavalry x1
Red Tome Infantry x1

Blue:
Lance Infantry x2
Lance Cavalry x2
Lance Armor x1

Green:
Axe Infantry x1
Axe Armor x2
Green Tome Infantry x1
Green Tome Flier x1

Colorless:
Colorless Bow Cavalry x1
Staff Cavalry x1
Staff Flier x1
Colorless Bow Flier x1
Colorless Tome Infantry x1

Red is almost all swords; blue has been lances EVERY TIME

13 Likes

The best timeline looks likes this:
Red Dragon F!Byleth (Sothis power shenanigans)
Green Tome Seliph (Deirdre/Julia Nod)
Blue Dragon A!Tiki (Future Past/Naga reference)
Colorless Staff Chrom. ( :sob: :sob: Fallen Emmeryn ref :sob: :sob: )

The worst timeline looks likes this.:
Red Sword F!Byleth (They are DEFINITELY giving her the Mercurius Alt)
Green Dragon A!Tiki
Blue Lance Chrom (double whammy if Geirskogul-lookalike)
Colorless Dagger Seliph

7 Likes

At least 2 of the 3 won’t be a Sword unit

We’re likely to get a dragon weapon, now which color will it be … :grey_question:

Most likely colorless

1 Like

Colorless dragon would be great but god I just want Staff Chrom so badly.

Like I get it. If they decide to do a tome F!Byleth then Chrom is gonna be an auto sword because F A L C H I O N

but like…imagine we get a cool offensive Infantry/Armored staff? With an inheritable offensive special?

THE DREAM! :weary:

Lol

Regardless of how well the joke lands

She needs a fallen alt so both she and the joke can come to a full stop

3 Likes

While the trailer should be tomorrow, they did say the Braves woukd have a soecial Feh channel of their own so that would be either in a bit over an hour or a a bit before the trailer drop. Unless the trailer is the channel.

5 Likes

Nah. The Channels have their own breakdowns while the trailer goes into skills and the like.

6 Likes

Called it lol

6 Likes

When IS pulls a last minute on the Brave Banner.

Imagine throwing an advertising opportunity.

2 Likes